Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
True. The only reason why I didn't unfriend Da_egg_wars_lover yet is because I don't want to be rude making him think I'm a jerk.
So I kinda ignore his /fmsg and then he spams more...
He probably will be more mad when he has to find out that you're ignoring him on purpose then saying that he has to stop with spamming because it's annoying.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
True. The only reason why I didn't unfriend Da_egg_wars_lover yet is because I don't want to be rude making him think I'm a jerk.
So I kinda ignore his /fmsg and then he spams more...
Yeah and some friends know exactly where I am and if they see me I have to pretend I'm afk until they give up & leave because I don't want to play with them at that time

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
They will stop spamming when you tell them to.

Once upon a time, there was a cat who was in the middle of fighting and her friend logged in, spammed the cat for not replying within a second.
The cat killed the player with rage and replied "Please do not spam me, I can not respond immediately and may be in a middle of a game or spectating players, thank you"
The little cat never got spammed again. The end.

I would like it if there was an option to hide when friends log in and out , "xxx has just logged in, xxx has just logged out x69"
I think it may help with your suggestion as well.
Fortunately I'm not a person who's spamming! :p <3
The only thing that I say is: Welcome backk <3333 xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom