Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this happening in the server?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes, but change... (reply below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hello!

You clicked here so you're obviously wondering what this thread is about, right?

Well it used to be a suggestion, but I was unaware this already existed. Sorry for wasting your time.
Please lock this.

-SimplyExplained

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
it says nothing if the hacker has his aura disabled on the teammate, as this doesn’t proof that the non-hacker is aware of his teammate hacking

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello!

You clicked here so you're obviously wondering what this thread is about, right?

Well, this is my opinion on what should be done to people who team with cheaters.
This will not apply to everyone.

Only people who knowingly team with blatant cheaters should recieve punishment.

For example, picture this scenario:

1 versus 2 Battle

You are the player getting 2v1ed.
The other 2 players are the Cheater and his Buddy
(Memorize the colour coding as it will be important.)

So the fight kicks off and from the start you are aware that one of them is cheating.
But you also realise that the Cheater is not hitting his Buddy

Now at this point you realise that they are intentionally teaming and that Buddy is aware that his friend is cheating.
So, since they are intentionally teaming, the Cheater has tweaked his settings so that his KillAura does not attack his Buddy.

Why is that?

Here is a quick insight to how KillAura functions:

The Cheater has 2 setting to choose in his KillAura menu:
1: Friend Mode (which his Buddy is in)

2: Enemy Mode (which You are in)

At this point, you start getting annoyed as it is clearly obvious that
Buddy is helping the Cheater but will get no punishment in return.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my Suggestion is!

The players who knowingly team and help blatant cheaters deserve to be recieve the
same punishment as the cheater himself, as they are equally guilty or ruining the
server experience for other players.

All this of course applies only if there is Suffiecient Evidence to prove that the non-Cheating player
is willfully helping the cheater.

Punishments should be given based on past punishments, so if a player had previously gotten a 7-day ban, he should not get a 30-day ban and so on.

What would be best in my opinion is if this was applied as a rule so as to avoid such incidents.

Thank you very much for reading this.
-SimplyExplained
You know this is already a thing?
As said above, we already punish people who do team with cheaters to gain better advantages, free items etc.
Gonna lock this thread due to the rule already being implemented, though if you need to discuss it further, feel free to contact me or another staff member ^-^

- Locked.

Reactions: Keanu and Simply
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom