Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
First of no that's not ture... We don't loose 10 from one game... Sentinal is good and it seems like your salty and think that your network it better... Ban Waves take out lots of people... Why don't you try playing for a while and see for yourself... 59 of my reports where denied because of Sentinal... ;) And The door is there to your left if you want to leave.
lmao.
Salty?
I'll be honest. Only helper wannabees care about reports lmao.
Oh, ban waves yes.
That's the reason why a reach hacker wasn't banned even after 2 days @iConfueZ can testify that.
I closed the left door because I give criticism so that I can enjoy what I'm playing on more lmao.
You think your anti-cheat is SO GREAT!!! Well 59 people from my reports were banned... (In a row... Within 4 hours...)
No I disagree with you claiming I HAVE TO LISTEN!!! I'm listening to you and I'm realizing how negative this discussion is...
That's not critisim... That's a statement... A bold one at that...
No your complaining... Its just that your posts are actually sensibul and readable...
How many of your hackers were completely obvious?

TL;DR

I agree 50% with the anti-cheat.
It's improving bit by bit, but we could all wish it'd be better.
However, I do agree that it's not that great, but better than nocheatplus 100%

@The13thDoctor could you stay on topic?
It's not like he's swearing or bullying anyone :/
he's just saying his opinion

N

Nikboo

Here is a video of xTurtle using illegal modifications, bypassing Sentinel:

If you expect Sentinel to detect every single illegal modification user then you'e crazy. Eventually, the player will be punished in the end. It just takes a little bit of time. xP

D

Deleted member 112709

If you expect Sentinel to detect every single illegal modification user then you'e crazy.
He used the same hacks as in his previous video? And I know that he (or a hacker) will get banned eventually, but Sentinel's detection rate has been gone down really far. Players with blatant killaura aren't getting banned that fast (in some cases, it can take up to a day).

Last edited by a moderator:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I have noticed an increase in hackers recently, though, remember that there is a difference between this server and Hypixel.
On Hypixel, I wanted to play their UHC a few months ago, then around about 2 minutes into the game I died because of a hacker, so i tried playig again, two minutes goes by and I die again... for a hacker.
The reason people think that so many innocent people get banned on this server is because the amount of people on Hypixel compared to innocent peoples bans is like nothing, but imagine this server having 50k players a day, then 1 innocent ban everyday will seem like nothing compared to the amount of players and hacker in total, though those bans will obviously still be dealt with.
On hypixel a lot more people report than on cubecraft, so a lot more cheaters get banned, which is why for some of you it seems that their anti cheat is a lot better than here.
Then hypixel do that thing where they show the amount of cheaters banned the past x time, though cubecraft doesn't do that, but I am sure that the number would be really high as well.

Most innocent players do get unbanned on Cubecraft either way, and Hypixels anticheat is wayyy older than sentinel, so give it some more time. I see a bunch of hackers as well, but we can't avoid those unless some kind of miracle happens that removed all those hacked clients, but we all know that's never going to happen.

Like, how many times do tou actually see three hackers in one game? You see that once and then you complain. If you see 3 hackers in every game you play then, yes, there is definently a problem, but I doubt that you actually see that many hackers a day.

People should just stop complaining, about a few hackers a game, they exist on other servers as well and from my experience cubecraft is one of the servers doing the best with all the cheaters.

Sorry for making this long comment, though I am kinda getting sick of the complaints of the anti cheat being way worse than all of the others. This will probably be my last message that is thid long ;)

B

Britney Spears

Dont forget the guy who's in charge of sentinel does not allow coversarions on forums and is barely online.

The guy who's in charge of Sentinel does a lot more than you can probably imagine, coding hasn't got a lot to do with forums activity and he's pretty active on Discord. If there's someone who's helped out this server a lot, then it'd totally be Josh (that's his name if I even remember it correctly).

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Every 1 in 10 player is hacking
alot of the time people being accused of hacks, aren't even hacking, their just good at pvp or there ping is low.
Even if a player is hacking in eggwars, theirs multiple in-game ways to deal with it, like the debuffer kit

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom