Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Mmmmmmm. CubeCraft!!!

Sentinel is just not working. What is it doing?!?! I found 3 hackers in one 1.9 game today. 2 hackers in a 1.8 game, and most of them are blatant kill aura/fly hackers. How can you not catch it!? It takes absolute ages to detect the hacks and of course it does false ban so many times. But seriously, fix it. This is unfortunately, no better than your previous anti cheat. Everyone bypasses it/it takes forever to pick up on hacks. Egg Wars is unplayable. Every 1 in 10 player is hacking, and most of them are blatant, and just outright ruining the games for everyone. You may have worked ages on it, but it's not working. It's just not working. Hire some more developers and try to fix this because not only is this going to make games worse for people, you will lose players considerably fast since nobody wants to play on a server with a hacker every second game you play.

Hire konsolas or someone. He develops AAC and by far in my experience, and many others, it's one of the top anti cheats. It performs so well and it catches hackers. Ban waves, I'm sorry to say don't work because by the time the game is over, the damage is done, and the hacker will get banned after he's ruined a bunch of people's days.

But otherwise, just please, fix the anti cheat. I cannot deal with this anymore. I cannot record hackers every game I play, and I don't feel like doing reports or anything if this is what's happening to CubeCraft.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
From my experience the amount of hackers is still way lower than before sentinel got released. Currently I play more games without any hacker than games with them. For a while the detection rate dropped a lot and almost no hacker I saw actually got banned but now I'd guess that it gets about half of them.
The only real problem I have with sentinel is the way appeals are handled. False bans will happen and I'd accept that if they got removed within a day instead of maybe getting removed 2 or 3 days later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I have noticed an increase in hackers recently. Before I was able to enjoy games of EggWars without a single hacker and if there was one, he would've been banned immediately but now I see so many more hackers again that it is comparable with when Cube only had NoCheatPlus. Hopefully something is done against this.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Mmmmmmm. CubeCraft!!!

Sentinel is just not working. What is it doing?!?! I found 3 hackers in one 1.9 game today. 2 hackers in a 1.8 game, and most of them are blatant kill aura/fly hackers. How can you not catch it!? It takes absolute ages to detect the hacks and of course it does false ban so many times. But seriously, fix it. This is unfortunately, no better than your previous anti cheat. Everyone bypasses it/it takes forever to pick up on hacks. Egg Wars is unplayable. Every 1 in 10 player is hacking, and most of them are blatant, and just outright ruining the games for everyone. You may have worked ages on it, but it's not working. It's just not working. Hire some more developers and try to fix this because not only is this going to make games worse for people, you will lose players considerably fast since nobody wants to play on a server with a hacker every second game you play.

Hire konsolas or someone. He develops AAC and by far in my experience, and many others, it's one of the top anti cheats. It performs so well and it catches hackers. Ban waves, I'm sorry to say don't work because by the time the game is over, the damage is done, and the hacker will get banned after he's ruined a bunch of people's days.

But otherwise, just please, fix the anti cheat. I cannot deal with this anymore. I cannot record hackers every game I play, and I don't feel like doing reports or anything if this is what's happening to CubeCraft.
I totally agree to this. If you look at Hypixel's WatchDogReport. It works amazing! Type /wdr name hack and the hacker is caught in the same game! I hope cubecraft will make such an anti cheat or just makes Sentinel better

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

The detection system is absolute crap, it bans the normal players and lets the hackers, hack freely exactly like NoCheatPlus. Some more evidence that thr detection system is bad? Well, I got banned for jumping around in the UHC starter cage, lmao. Sentinel is horrible 90% of hackers don't get banned, every day I see atleast two hackers, they dont get banned. The wave system like you said is horrible, it gives the hackers more time to hack on the server, if there are going to be waves have them every 10 minutes or so.

Reactions: A pigeon

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
All of you calm the heck down re-read the introduction to it because Sentinal bans in waves and it works great...
Now I notice some of you are from a network where you might not get many cheaters... Its not all perfect... Sentinal is great and in my opinion I hate it because its stealing reports from me...

And if your all going to be salty about something that is working but requires patience then the door is there...

Also keep in mind Watch Dog is a unike plugin for HYPICKLE ONLY!!!

I would not mind NoCheatPlus

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

How does have to do anything with a different network, we're talking about Sentinel here.
Sentinel doesnt detect many hackers, and false bans so much, like my example.
You dont have any evidence backing up your claim that Sentinel is great, you're honestly going with the opinions of other people, not your own. If you're going to say Sentinel is great, than back it up with evidence. You do not want NC+ back, it would kick for breaking class in starter cage, destroying obsidian with eff 8 pick, never kick hackers, etc. It was so bad, even Sentinel is a bit better.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I rarely run into hackers and when i do they always getting flagged right away, however it seems sentinel only seems to trigger if the hack is active for X amount of seconds, but from what i understand nocheatplus is what is detecting the hacking sentinel then bans it, so sentinel may not be source here

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I rarely run into hackers and when i do they always getting flagged right away, however it seems sentinel only seems to trigger if the hack is active for X amount of seconds, but from what i understand nocheatplus is what is detecting the hacking sentinel then bans it, so sentinel may not be source here
If NoCheat is detecting the hacking, we're in trouble. NoCheat only works for obvious hacks, although, it doesn't seem to pickup on that either. I faced a hacker who was blatantly kill aura hacking with bHop, neither did Sentinel or NoCheat pickup on this. Sentinel is supposed to be the one to detect it and ban, but it doesn't.

All of you calm the heck down re-read the introduction to it because Sentinal bans in waves and it works great...
Now I notice some of you are from a network where you might not get many cheaters... Its not all perfect... Sentinal is great and in my opinion I hate it because its stealing reports from me...

And if your all going to be salty about something that is working but requires patience then the door is there...

Also keep in mind Watch Dog is a unike plugin for HYPICKLE ONLY!!!

I would not mind NoCheatPlus
Ban waves are useless. By the time the hacker is banned he's already ruined a game for 10+ people and taken them off the server forever. We're from a network that doesn't get many cheaters? If you're talking about Hatrex Network, we don't get many cheaters because our anti cheat actually works and believe it or not, BANS.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
How does have to do anything with a different network, we're talking about Sentinel here.
Sentinel doesnt detect many hackers, and false bans so much, like my example.
You dont have any evidence backing up your claim that Sentinel is great, you're honestly going with the opinions of other people, not your own. If you're going to say Sentinel is great, than back it up with evidence. You do not want NC+ back, it would kick for breaking class in starter cage, destroying obsidian with eff 8 pick, never kick hackers, etc. It was so bad, even Sentinel is a bit better.

If NoCheat is detecting the hacking, we're in trouble. NoCheat only works for obvious hacks, although, it doesn't seem to pickup on that either. I faced a hacker who was blatantly kill aura hacking with bHop, neither did Sentinel or NoCheat pickup on this. Sentinel is supposed to be the one to detect it and ban, but it doesn't.

Ban waves are useless. By the time the hacker is banned he's already ruined a game for 10+ people and taken them off the server forever. We're from a network that doesn't get many cheaters? If you're talking about Hatrex Network, we don't get many cheaters because our anti cheat actually works and believe it or not, BANS.

First of no that's not ture... We don't loose 10 from one game... Sentinal is good and it seems like your salty and think that your network it better... Ban Waves take out lots of people... Why don't you try playing for a while and see for yourself... 59 of my reports where denied because of Sentinal... ;) And The door is there to your left if you want to leave.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
First of no that's not ture... We don't loose 10 from one game... Sentinal is good and it seems like your salty and think that your network it better... Ban Waves take out lots of people... Why don't you try playing for a while and see for yourself... 59 of my reports where denied because of Sentinal... ;) And The door is there to your left if you want to leave.
If you don't understand exaggeration, then I can't help you. Ban waves take ages. The game is ruined by one hacker that Sentinel couldn't catch. I don't care if the ban happens after the game. People have left the server by the time the hacker was banned. I have tried to play for your information, and because of me playing more than often in the recent days, has led me to create this thread. I do think my network is better because the anti cheat is made by someone who is able to create something that works. And it's my network, I am entitled to my opinion. I'd like to refer to something the Head Admin of CubeCraft said to me, "he's entitled to his opinion, even though his opinion may be incorrect." I like my network more than CubeCraft and I think it's better, there's no denying it. The fact that you're saying this proves that you have extreme love for CubeCraft. If I were to make an assumption, you've definitely applied for Helper as well.

Sentinel is just one thing, there are just so many flaws right now, that make me think everything I do. I won't be leaving because that's my choice, not yours. If I don't like something I leave? If that's your approach, good luck in life, because you will face such situations that are in highly tense scenarios. Good luck in life, because that's some rubbish you've just left there at the end.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
N

Nikboo

I'm not going to reply to the main argument of the thread since I have been away the past couple of days and I do not know what is wrong with Sentinel, however, I will try and answer as many questions or concerns as possible.

TheFastBowler said:
But seriously, fix it. This isunfortunately, no better than yourprevious anti cheat.

I'm sorry, but I feel as if you have forgotten about the older days where reporting was the only way to go.

TheFastBowler said:
of course it does false ban so manytimes
TheFastBowler said:
Sentinel is just one thing, there are just so many flaws right now, that make me think everything I do

Provide me with several proper actual evidence pieces of the anti-cheat falsely banning a player within the past month, and I will believe you.

MagnificentSpam said:
The only real problem I have with sentinel is the way appeals are handled. False bans will happen and I'd accept that if they got removed within a day instead of maybe getting removed 2 or 3 days later.

Unfortunately, that is due to the quantity of staff we have on the server. We are an undersized team.

However, I can confirm that Sentinel appeals are being checked quicker as we increase staff numbers, which we are.

ToxiicAF said:
The wave system like you saidis horrible, it gives the hackers more timeto hack on the server, if there are going tobe waves have them every 10 minutes orso.
TheFastBowler said:
Ban waves, I'm sorry to say don'twork because by the time the game isover, the damage is done, and the hackerwill get banned after he's ruined a bunchof people's days.

Not really.
The wave system prevents client creators from bypassing the anti-cheat.
If there wasn't a wave system, then there would surely be a bypass created right now.

ToxiicAF said:
Well, I got banned for jumping around in the UHC starter cage, lmao.

You were banned 4 months ago when the anti-cheat was still new.
Don't really see why you're complaining about something that has been fixed already.

ToxiicAF said:
You dont have any evidence backing upyour claim that Sentinel is great, you'rehonestly going with the opinions of otherpeople, not your own. If you're going tosay Sentinel is great, than back it up with evidence.

And where is your evidence to show that Sentinel doesn't detect many cheaters, Mr. Hypocritical?

I don't mean to be rude but I personally have seen evidence that Sentinel works. I just don't get where you're getting the evidence that Sentinel false bans a lot and that it doesn't ban cheaters. There has been an absolute significant drop in the number of cheaters as mentioned by a number of members in this thread.

But from what i understand nocheatplus is what is detecting the hacking sentinel then bans it, so sentinel may not be source here

Not at all. Sentinel is the one picking the information.

TheFastBowler said:
If you're talking about Hatrex Network, we don't get many cheaters because our anti cheat actually works and believe it or not,BANS

- You basically get an avarage of 10 players on the mentioned server. Of course, there are probably no cheaters to even ban.
- I'm personally have been on your server discord and multiple times I have seen players asking for unbans in your support channel and then getting unbanned sooooo.... (I don't want to get into arguments here but I have evidence if you need.)
- Cubecraft is many times larger than your server. If your anti-cheat was placed on Cubecraft, it would probably not work since there are many different factors that comes into play on a large Minecraft network compared to a smaller 10 player network.

This post may seem as if it is disrespectful but it's my opinion and it's facts from what I know and am allowed to say about the anti-cheat. Also, some statements slightly annoy me because they are either Hypocritical or completely wrong.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you don't understand exaggeration, then I can't help you. Ban waves take ages. The game is ruined by one hacker that Sentinel couldn't catch. I don't care if the ban happens after the game. People have left the server by the time the hacker was banned. I have tried to play for your information, and because of me playing more than often in the recent days, has led me to create this thread. I do think my network is better because the anti cheat is made by someone who is able to create something that works. And it's my network, I am entitled to my opinion. I'd like to refer to something the Head Admin of CubeCraft said to me, "he's entitled to his opinion, even though his opinion may be incorrect." I like my network more than CubeCraft and I think it's better, there's no denying it. The fact that you're saying this proves that you have extreme love for CubeCraft. If I were to make an assumption, you've definitely applied for Helper as well.

Sentinel is just one thing, there are just so many flaws right now, that make me think everything I do. I won't be leaving because that's my choice, not yours. If I don't like something I leave? If that's your approach, good luck in life, because you will face such situations that are in highly tense scenarios. Good luck in life, because that's some rubbish you've just left there at the end.

Never ever say anything about our admins... Also we cant go stealing Watch Dog from Hypickle or someother created Anti-Cheat... We need our own... Be greatful we have one... Oh so you think I applyied for helper... First of all I find that rather ofencive that you think my love is here only to be controlling... I got rid of my App because I know I'm not ready...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not going to reply to the main argument of the thread since I have been away the past couple of days and I do not know what is wrong with Sentinel, however, I will try and answer as many questions or concerns as possible.

I'm sorry, but I feel as if you have forgotten about the older days where reporting was the only way to go.

Provide me with several proper actual evidence pieces of the anti-cheat falsely banning a player within the past month, and I will believe you.

Unfortunately, that is due to the quantity of staff we have on the server. We are an undersized team.

However, I can confirm that Sentinel appeals are being checked quicker as we increase staff numbers, which we are.

Not really.
If there wasn't a wave system, then there would surely be a bypass created right now.

Don't really see why you're complaining about something that has been fixed already.

And where is your evidence to show that Sentinel doesn't detect many cheaters, Mr. Hypocritical?

I don't mean to be rude but I personally have seen evidence that Sentinel works. I just don't get where you're getting the evidence that Sentinel false bans a lot and that it doesn't ban cheaters. There has been an absolute significant drop in the number of cheaters as mentioned by a number of members in this thread.

- You basically get an avarage of 10 players on the mentioned server. Of course, there are probably no cheaters to even ban.
- I'm personally have been on your server discord and multiple times I have seen players asking for unbans in your support channel and then getting unbanned sooooo.... (I don't want to get into arguments here but I have evidence if you need.)
- Cubecraft is many times larger than your server. If your anti-cheat was placed on Cubecraft, it would probably not work since there are many different factors that comes into play on a large Minecraft network compared to a smaller 10 player network.

This post may seem as if it is disrespectful but it's my opinion and it's facts from what I know and am allowed to say about the anti-cheat.

Thanks @Nikoshka <3

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Never ever say anything about our admins... Also we cant go stealing Watch Dog from Hypickle or someother created Anti-Cheat... We need our own... Be greatful we have one... Oh so you think I applyied for helper... First of all I find that rather ofencive that you think my love is here only to be controlling... I got rid of my App because I know I'm not ready...
"Never say anything about our Admins...."

If the Admin is speaking utter unethical rubbish, I shouldn't say anything?

Not really.

This post may seem as if it is disrespectful but it's my opinion and it's facts from what I know and am allowed to say about the anti-cheat.
Honestly I'd love to provide you with evidence but I can't be bothered to do so. You may speak to a few people that have been false banned, such as Perdawdian.
Yes, the network is 10 players, however, there have been many hackers, and one particular player that has about 50+ alts that has logged onto our server multiple times. Dimension, Hatrex's hacked client, has picked it up every time and banned it. What other factors come into play for a larger network? If you think there are no attempts to bypass Dimension, you are wrong, since we are in close contact with the creator and developer of AAC, who provides us the latest versions. AAC is one of the biggest anti cheats and there have been over 3000 of them sold.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
"Never say anything about our Admins...."

If the Admin is speaking utter unethical rubbish, I shouldn't say anything?

Honestly I'd love to provide you with evidence but I can't be bothered to do so. You may speak to a few people that have been false banned, such as Perdawdian.
Yes, the network is 10 players, however, there have been many hackers, and one particular player that has about 50+ alts that has logged onto our server multiple times. Dimension, Hatrex's hacked client, has picked it up every time and banned it. What other factors come into play for a larger network? If you think there are no attempts to bypass Dimension, you are wrong, since we are in close contact with the creator and developer of AAC, who provides us the latest versions. AAC is one of the biggest anti cheats and there have been over 3000 of them sold.

Correction about 10,000 :P
True your hacking client must your prized position... Dosent mean we can use it... And don't make any deals on it... And don't be so full of yourself... CCGN is a great place and part of becoming a better person is not complaining about what your given... It can be taken away and make things worse...

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Correction about 10,000 :p
True your hacking client must your prized position... Dosent mean we can use it... And don't make any deals on it... And don't be so full of yourself... CCGN is a great place and part of becoming a better person is not complaining about what your given... It can be taken away and make things worse...
No, 10, because he was referring to Hatrex Network.

And yes, you can use it, because it's much better than Sentinel. It works faster, gathers heuristics, and then bans. How am I being full of myself? Becoming a better person also means that you listen openly to other views. I went with Sentinel for a few weeks, and now I have found out what a load of rubbish it is. I will complain about what I'm given, because CubeCraft is open to suggestions and criticism if I am not wrong. Here's my criticism, the anti cheat doesn't work. And one criticism for you, learn the difference between giving your opinions and criticism and complaining. If I were complaining, I would say "OMG your anti cheat is junk I am not playing here anymore."

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No, 10, because he was referring to Hatrex Network.

And yes, you can use it, because it's much better than Sentinel. It works faster, gathers heuristics, and then bans. How am I being full of myself? Becoming a better person also means that you listen openly to other views. I went with Sentinel for a few weeks, and now I have found out what a load of rubbish it is. I will complain about what I'm given, because CubeCraft is open to suggestions and criticism if I am not wrong. Here's my criticism, the anti cheat doesn't work. And one criticism for you, learn the difference between giving your opinions and criticism and complaining. If I were complaining, I would say "OMG your anti cheat is junk I am not playing here anymore."

You think your anti-cheat is SO GREAT!!! Well 59 people from my reports were banned... (In a row... Within 4 hours...)
No I disagree with you claiming I HAVE TO LISTEN!!! I'm listening to you and I'm realizing how negative this discussion is...
That's not critisim... That's a statement... A bold one at that...
No your complaining... Its just that your posts are actually sensibul and readable...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom