Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nikboo

It still is. It's just that now report take 2-4 days to handle, or 2 weeks if it's in Spanish. Oh, and it seems like you guys have become more finicky and now reject reports with clear evidence.

And reports used to take how long???
Last time I remember, they took around a month or two unless we tagged a staff member! 2-4 days is lucky to me.
We have around 30 moderating staff members. We are severely understaffed and we still do heck of a good job in getting reports, sentinel appeals and staff applications done.

We are being more finicky because a lot of players have been false banned by staff members when they weren't cheating even though in the video they look like complete cheaters.

"Never say anything about our Admins...."

If the Admin is speaking utter unethical rubbish, I shouldn't say anything?

Honestly I'd love to provide you with evidence but I can't be bothered to do so. You may speak to a few people that have been false banned, such as Perdawdian.
Yes, the network is 10 players, however, there have been many hackers, and one particular player that has about 50+ alts that has logged onto our server multiple times. Dimension, Hatrex's hacked client, has picked it up every time and banned it. What other factors come into play for a larger network? If you think there are no attempts to bypass Dimension, you are wrong, since we are in close contact with the creator and developer of AAC, who provides us the latest versions. AAC is one of the biggest anti cheats and there have been over 3000 of them sold.

Perdawdian was banned 120 days ago. Same comment about that as I gave @ToxiicAF

50 alts. That's absolutely nothing compared to how many come onto Cubecraft.

Let's say your anti-cheat punishes a player when they are 3 blocks above the ground for 5 seconds.
How would that work on the minerware jumping game and on the FFA wings game? Your network is quite limited in terms of Minecraft gameplay and you are probably able to use that limitation to reduce false positives. We have to try and cover BOTH 1.8 AND 1.9 networks. We also have to cover the wide variety of games that we have to offer. There are many reasons a false positive could occur on Cubecraft and we're slowly but surely crushing this number.

TheFastBowler said:
Here's my criticism, the anti cheat doesn't work. And one criticism for you, learn the difference between giving your opinions and criticism andcomplaining. If I were complaining, I would say "OMG your anti cheat is junk I am not playing here anymore."

Criticism is always welcome however, please do try and keep in mind the positives of Sentinel. Whilst there have been quite a few false positives in the past, which I do completely agree is quite unacceptable for a large network, I do think Sentinel has severely improved.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
You think your anti-cheat is SO GREAT!!! Well 59 people from my reports were banned... (In a row... Within 4 hours...)
No I disagree with you claiming I HAVE TO LISTEN!!! I'm listening to you and I'm realizing how negative this discussion is...
That's not critisim... That's a statement... A bold one at that...
No your complaining... Its just that your posts are actually sensibul and readable...
It's not my anti cheat, it's konsolas' and he has worked very hard on it, and updates it every day. We got in good relations with him, and he provides us the latest versions, which we edit further, to make it work. Go and read about AAC on Spigot, check a few hacked clients, AAC is one of the most attempted bypasses. How many clients are trying to bypass Sentinel? None, because every client bypasses it anyway.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It's not my anti cheat, it's konsolas' and he has worked very hard on it, and updates it every day. We got in good relations with him, and he provides us the latest versions, which we edit further, to make it work. Go and read about AAC on Spigot, check a few hacked clients, AAC is one of the most attempted bypasses. How many clients are trying to bypass Sentinel? None, because every client bypasses it anyway.

Well still dose not matter... We cant use it... There aren't that many options... Or "Free" ones... Once again be glad we have Sentinal atleast... It slows them down a bit...

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
And reports used to take how long???
Last time I remember, they took around a month or two unless we tagged a staff member! 2-4 days is lucky to me.
We have around 30 moderating staff members. We are severely understaffed and we still do heck of a good job in getting reports, sentinel appeals and staff applications done.

We are being more finicky because a lot of players have been false banned by staff members when they weren't cheating even though in the video they look like complete cheaters.

Perdawdian was banned 120 days ago. Same comment about that as I gave @ToxiicAF

50 alts. That's absolutely nothing compared to how many come onto Cubecraft.

Let's say your anti-cheat punishes a player when they are 3 blocks above the ground for 5 seconds.
How would that work on the minerware jumping game and on the FFA wings game? Your network is quite limited in terms of Minecraft gameplay and you are probably able to use that limitation to reduce false positives. We have to try and cover BOTH 1.8 AND 1.9 networks. We also have to cover the wide variety of games that we have to offer. There are many reasons a false positive could occur on Cubecraft and we're slowly but surely crushing this number.

Criticism is always welcome however, please do try and keep in mind the positives of Sentinel. Whilst there have been quite a few false positives in the past, which I do completely agree is quite unacceptable for a large network, I do think Sentinel has severely improved.
This is more acceptable. I do agree with you on this.
That one hacker by the way, was IP banned, but that's not the topic we're discussing anymore.
Although Sentinel has quite a lot of flaws, it can tend to work in terms of the fact that it does end up banning most of the times. However, the time it takes to calculate and figure out if someone is hacking is too long. It should ban on the spot like AAC once it gathers heuristics and analyses it.

Reactions: Nikboo

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That one hacker by the way, was IP banned, but that's not the topic we're discussing anymore.
Although Sentinel has quite a lot of flaws, it can tend to work in terms of the fact that it does end up banning most of the times. However, the time it takes to calculate and figure out if someone is hacking is too long. It should ban on the spot like AAC once it gathers heuristics and analyses it.

Now I agree with the second part and I do hold on to the fact that they kind of... "Update it"
I mean we have plenty of Developers... Right?

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Well still dose not matter... We cant use it... There aren't that many options... Or "Free" ones... Once again be glad we have Sentinal atleast... It slows them down a bit...
This is a large network. "Slows them down a bit," will drive away a lot more players.
Also, I believe CubeCraft has the developers and finances to buy a $20 anti cheat and edit it to work.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a large network. "Slows them down a bit," will drive away a lot more players.
Also, I believe CubeCraft has the developers and finances to buy a $20 anti cheat and edit it to work.

No they have a lot more money than that... Were not looseing players... Slowing the hackers down... Also don't talk crap about the Devs... and the Anti-cheat...

N

Nikboo

Your evidence? :P
Sentinel's evidence? There are multiple cases which I cannot mention, which sucks on your end. Here is a video of xTurtle using illegal modification, trying to bypass Sentinel:

I personally disagree with you there then, but that's my opinion. I do agree that maybe the ban waves can speed up a little. :P

That just wouldn't work.
I mentioned earlier about how Cube has a wide variety of gameplay that isn't suited to a public anti-cheat. I personally think Crazy should just continue to patch the flaws of Sentinel.

A

A pigeon

So be it. If being rude gets something done, then that's how this will work.
Hey GG. Being rude is the only way anyone responds on these forums.

As for the thread . SentinelSucks ( intended pun) . Its an average ac. Nothing too good. Except for false banning , it seems to be good at that.

If you're unlucky you get banned. If not , it takes a few hours to ban. And togglers? They are safe .

If you dont constantly hack you wont get banned

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Once again, I don't care if I sound like a jerk to you. I won't be forced to leave by the likes of you. I didn't admit anything. I still stand by my opinion.

"By the likes of me" So what are you referring to me as?
If you don't care why are you here?!
Yes you did and I also have screenshots of you saying you don't care... YOU JUST SAID IT IN THIS VERY QOUTE!!!
Ok that's fine then I don't care!

Hey GG. Being rude is the only way anyone responds on these forums.

As for the thread . SentinelSucks ( intended pun) . Its an average ac. Nothing too good. Except for false banning , it seems to be good at that.

If you're unlucky you get banned. If not , it takes a few hours to ban. And togglers? They are safe .

If you dont constantly hack you wont get banned

Negitivity and Anger is never the way...

I atleast agree with @Fool because she is using logic and is making a joke out of it ;)

True...

True again...

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
"By the likes of me" So what are you referring to me as?
If you don't care why are you here?!
Yes you did and I also have screenshots of you saying you don't care... YOU JUST SAID IT IN THIS VERY QOUTE!!!
Ok that's fine then I don't care!

Negitivity and Anger is never the way...

I atleast agree with @Fool because she is using logic and is making a joke out of it ;)

True...

True again...
I said I don't care if you think I'm a jerk. However, I do care about how bad the anti cheat is, and I will be staying here, and keep on ranting about the miserable Sentinel.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom