Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlmoody12

Oct 14, 2017
Before i Start. i want to say that this is not hate for Cubecraft or CC-Sentinel (THATS THE Anti-Cheat)
For me its normal to play with hackers - I see them everywhere - plus i have Diamond rank and i can not play normal on a server - i see People with.
-
BHOP
- SPEED
- KILLAURA
- FLYING

- LONGJUMP :cube_light: Cubecraft
- REACH
- BOT SPAMMING
- People That still can Swear or Curse
- AntiKB/Velocity
- NoClip
-NoFall
-Phase
- And much more
And then i see the Most powerfull Modification.
- TPAURA ( Still works) :oops:
- Server Crasher (WORK TOO! ) :mad:
- Derp
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Just wanna Say that Cubecraft Staff Member need to Test diffrent Clients
And I Know - Hack Clients Will stil know a Way to bypass
But Yeah i Just wanna Say that

- You need Active Staff member's that Play
- Better Updates on Sentinel
- Bot Spamming NEEDS TO STOP!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This i What i mean !
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hello,

Thank you for your concern regarding Sentinel. Every day, CrazyManJr, our anticheat developer, works on Sentinel as much as possible to stop those players from ruining your experience. However, to assist the other players, yourself and Crazy, it would be great if you can report every cheater you see at https://reports.cubecraft.net with video evidence. This way, moderators can deal with them.

Extensive testing with staff can only do so much until it’s rolled out to the main server, and reporting players definitely helps!

If you have any more question, feel free to PM me. :D

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom