Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 1, 2022
I see cheaters more and more frequently in my games and even when it is extremely blatant nothing is done despite many different players issuing multiple reports on the same player. Sometimes it takes up to 45 minutes where the cheater is flying around and using all sorts of other cheats during that entire time. And Sentinel just, watches and waits for the players to get as desperate as possible before finally landing the ban hammer? Most of the time the cheater does not even get banned in my experience, but leaves the server and the report gets closed automatically. Do CubeCraft Staff ever check up on those reports or is that too time-consuming, does nothing happen to those cheaters in that case?

I know that if you want to be sure that a cheater or rulebreaker does get banned you should report them through the Forums, but it takes a long time for those reports to get a response and by then your game will already be ruined by said cheater. Sentinel should be able to pick up cheaters and ban them within a reasonable timeframe DURING the game that they cheat in (which very rarely happens).

And the fact that there has not even been an active developer for Sentinel in a year? How did this happen on a large and veteran server like CubeCraft is. Could we, the players, please get a statement from some member of the CubeCraft Staff Team regarding a rough estimate on when you will get around to Sentinel so that the wait is more bearable. And not just a general response that it will be worked on after the 1.19 Update is finished on Bedrock. I have really enjoyed this server but recently an increase of cheaters and poor updates is making it less and less enjoyable for me.

Sentinel is asleep.png

TL;DR Cheaters are becoming more and more frequent. Meanwhile Sentinel is taking a very long time to actually ban them, or their report is closed by them leaving the server. Please make working on Sentinel a priority for you (the CubeCraft Staff Team) and give the playerbase an ETA on when you will actually get around to it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom