Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melloa

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
Living on the street, got no location
I dont know how you code such a bad anti cheat, but good job doing that. Everytime i play on this server i get targetted by a hacker. Now the reason why i made this thread, how the hell cant your anti cheat detect someone who's going 70 mp/h around the whole map, and how cant it detect anyone flying around the map, and how the hell can't it detect people with killaura at a range of 4+ blocks???????

D

Deleted member 492126

Just quoting
Sentinel is being worked on all the time. No, it's not perfect. Far from that.
But no anti-cheat is. Hacked clients are also being improved all the time. Which is probably why some of the hackers do get banned and some don't, I don't know.
But I do know that "fixing Sentinel" isn't as easy as you think it is. It takes time.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 112709

TS is completely right. Sentinel is literally the worst anticheat I've ever seen. People saying "every anticheat has these kindof bypasses" or "it will never be perfect" really have no clue what they're talking about. This anticheat has been out for almost 2?? years now while if you play on the server it looks like it has just been released. The number of cheat clients bypassing it is ridiculous, and 1.8 is far from playable with people being able to use speed and reach for a long time before they are actually being banned.

Reactions: darper325

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
I only know that he has banned more innocents than hackers, but they have improved it so much that he does not even detect it. Well maybe if it has been reduced, but there are many who have a sentinel ban without cheating ........... and the worst schemes were denied at the time of appeal.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
speed3.jpg

Well the speed limit is 70 mp/h if the hacker goes above the speed limit he wil get a fine.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

darper325

Dec 11, 2019
I fully agree with this thread. Sentinel desperately needs an update, especially the 1.12 version. half of 1.12 sentinels checks are either disabled or very bad. Some disabled checks are: velocity (antikb), killaura (you dont even have to look at the entity or even swing your arm, its ridiculous), step (mc.player.stepHeight is bypassing XD), fastladder/fastclimb, reach, going on a slime block literally disables almost all movement checks, using an elytra or being inside at least 2 block deep water disables all movement checks, and potentially more. Seriously, its been like this for almost a year, yet they keep saying "Sentinel is constantly getting updated" IT HASNT BEEN UPDATED SINCE FEBUARY!!!!! Also jitter clicking may result in a false ban by sentinel. Sentinel is soo bad, it makes ncp look good, its embarrassing. The only good check is nofall, and thats it. Every other check is mediocre AT BEST. So please, any wannabees that keep saying "Sentinel is constantly getting updated" its not. Do some research next time. How do ik this stuff? Its because I hack on cube, and I understand how most of the checks work, so I dont want to hear the excuse of "YoUr NoT pArT oF tHe StAfF tEaM" and if you think that im wrong about my statement of why sentinel is bad, please provide evidence because ik for sure sentinel isnt getting updated. thanks

SMS_GAMER

Sep 8, 2018
I fully agree with this thread. Sentinel desperately needs an update, especially the 1.12 version. half of 1.12 sentinels checks are either disabled or very bad. Some disabled checks are: velocity (antikb), killaura (you dont even have to look at the entity or even swing your arm, its ridiculous), step (mc.player.stepHeight is bypassing XD), fastladder/fastclimb, reach, going on a slime block literally disables almost all movement checks, using an elytra or being inside at least 2 block deep water disables all movement checks, and potentially more. Seriously, its been like this for almost a year, yet they keep saying "Sentinel is constantly getting updated" IT HASNT BEEN UPDATED SINCE FEBUARY!!!!! Also jitter clicking may result in a false ban by sentinel. Sentinel is soo bad, it makes ncp look good, its embarrassing. The only good check is nofall, and thats it. Every other check is mediocre AT BEST. So please, any wannabees that keep saying "Sentinel is constantly getting updated" its not. Do some research next time. How do ik this stuff? Its because I hack on cube, and I understand how most of the checks work, so I dont want to hear the excuse of "YoUr NoT pArT oF tHe StAfF tEaM" and if you think that im wrong about my statement of why sentinel is bad, please provide evidence because ik for sure sentinel isnt getting updated. thanks
agreed +1

Reactions: darper325
D

Deleted member 112709

+2

darper325

Dec 11, 2019
Also, to add on to my claim, staff ban people with fake sentinel messages (there's already 2 videos about it) and staff do this to save the reputation of sentinel. Also, if you know how sentinel works (or even a basic understanding of it), then its quite ez to tell if the sentinel ban is fake or not. For example, if I use killaura and get banned by sentinel, then its fake because there's no killaura check (like I said), but if I get sentinel banned for scaffolding, then its real because sentinel does actually have a scaffold check. What IceScreams said about fake sentinel bans is: "Yes, the player was banned by me. Yes, the message says the player was caught cheating by Sentinel. Your confusion is more of a fault on our end due to the wording. These are experimental logs from Sentinel that we moderators can help confirm. We are not banning players with the message "Sentinel caught you cheating! (AntiCheat)" to "save" our AC's reputation." The problem is that he never provided evidence to his claim, so if your IceScreams and gona respond to me, please provide evidence. Its so frustrating when people make claims without providing evidence

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Also, to add on to my claim, staff ban people with fake sentinel messages (there's already 2 videos about it) and staff do this to save the reputation of sentinel.
Oh my god. Stop this. Staff has explained it. Yes, they ban trough sentinel, yes that is so new detections don’t false ban right away. There’s literally no reason to keep mentioning it. With experimental logs Sentinel doesn’t push a ban but a notification that someone is cheating. Staff hops onto the server, see that someone is cheating. Meanwhile Sentinel gives the option to ban or report als false positive. They click on ban and Tadaaaa. That’s how it used to work 1.5 year ago. Once it has relatively low false bans, they’ll push it trough so Sentinel bans them self.

Edit: why racking this up every time when staff has already confirmed that they ban trough sentinel?
"Sentinel is constantly getting updated" its not. Do some research next time. How do ik this stuff? Its because I hack on cube, and I understand how most of the checks work, so I dont want to hear the excuse of "YoUr NoT pArT oF tHe StAfF tEaM" and if you think that im wrong about my statement of why sentinel is bad, please provide evidence because ik for sure sentinel isnt getting updated. thanks
How do I know that they’re constantly working on Sentinel? Because i’ve been in the staff team. I know more about the anti cheat than you, even though I got demoted 1.5 year ago. What you’re spreading is false information, please don’t. You know nothing.

so if your IceScreams and gona respond to me, please provide evidence. Its so frustrating when people make claims without providing evidence
Ask someone from management because that would be leaking information, which results in a demote.

Ya’ll complaining about Sentinel falsly banning but meanwhile they’re doing everything to stop that, but that’s also not okay. Ya’ll sound like children.

Last edited:

darper325

Dec 11, 2019
How do I know that they’re constantly working on Sentinel? Because i’ve been in the staff team. I know more about the anti cheat than you, even though I got demoted 1.5 year ago. What you’re spreading is false information, please don’t. You know nothing.
Then how come the same bypasses work since last year? idc if you were part of the staff team, sentinel is not getting updated, I am sick and tired of you saying sentinel is getting updated. Same aura works, same longjump works, same everything works. Even wurst is bypassing this garbage anticheat, because so many of the checks are disabled. The fact that you have been saying this for so long contradicts your own claim, because sentinel isn't getting updated. The only thing that was patched in the last year is servercrasher, because Camezonda saw someone doing it and explaining how they did it. Also being part of the staff team doesn't mean u know more about sentinel than a hacker with decent coding skills and/or a hacker with a decent knowledge of sentinel. I have been hacking on cube for over a year and now I understand how pretty much how all the checks work. The only people that would know more about sentinel are the devs (obviously). Also 1.8 sentinel may be getting updated, but 1.12 sentinel isnt because its a trash garbage anticheat that doesn't get updated
Oh my god. Stop this. Staff has explained it. Yes, they ban trough sentinel, yes that is so new detections don’t false ban right away. There’s literally no reason to keep mentioning it. With experimental logs Sentinel doesn’t push a ban but a notification that someone is cheating. Staff hops onto the server, see that someone is cheating. Meanwhile Sentinel gives the option to ban or report als false positive. They click on ban and Tadaaaa. That’s how it used to work 1.5 year ago. Once it has relatively low false bans, they’ll push it trough so Sentinel bans them self.

Edit: why racking this up every time when staff has already confirmed that they ban trough sentinel?
Again, a claim isn't enough, so provide some evidence (video/screenshot evidence would be nice)
Ask someone from management because that would be leaking information, which results in a demote.
That's your excuse of not showing proof that fake sentinel bans don't exist. Again, if you show me valid proof, then I will believe that fake sentinel bans do not exist, but there's alot of evidence that they do exist, there's 2 videos about it on yt like I already said
Ya’ll complaining about Sentinel falsly banning but meanwhile they’re doing everything to stop that, but that’s also not okay. Ya’ll sound like children.
Just stop trying to brainwash people by saying that they are gona update sentinel over and over again, it's so ridiculous that you guys keep saying the same thing to brainwash people that complain of how bad sentinel is, just accept that sentinel is a garbage anticheat and instead of saying that they are gona update sentinel, just explain to them of how sentinel isn't getting updated like I did, then they would know why sentinel is trash, so please, stop saying sentinel is getting updated because it isn't!

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Also being part of the staff team doesn't mean u know more about sentinel than a hacker with decent coding skills and/or a hacker with a decent knowledge of sentinel.
Actually it does mean that. You can only guess what they’re doing, I know.
Just stop trying to brainwash people by saying that they are gona update sentinel over and over again, it's so ridiculous that you guys keep saying the same thing to brainwash people that complain of how bad sentinel is, just accept that sentinel is a garbage anticheat and instead of saying that they are gona update sentinel, just explain to them of how sentinel isn't getting updated like I did, then they would know why sentinel is trash, so please, stop saying sentinel is getting updated because it isn't!
When telling the truth is brainwashing people. Read my response above here again.

There is literally no reason for you to complain about Sentinel. You’re a cheater, you obviously don’t care for other players their experience, you might even like to ruin it. The fact that you’re here complaining about Sentinel tells me that you’re just here for the drama. Which i’m not going to give to you.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

darper325

Dec 11, 2019
Actually it does mean that. You can only guess what they’re doing, I know.
I have been using the same hacks for over a year and its still bypassing, that's how ik sentinel isn't getting updated. I have a friend how coded his own hacked client and he bypassed every check because they are trash and he knows how they work like I do
When telling the truth is brainwashing people. Read my response above here again.

There is literally no reason for you to complain about Sentinel. You’re a cheater, you obviously don’t care for other players their experience, you might even like to ruin it. The fact that you’re here complaining about Sentinel tells me that you’re just here for the drama. Which i’m not going to give to you.
No you are not telling people the truth about sentinel, you are just saying that it's getting updated like so many other wannabees. Btw I cheat on the server for fun and im positing this stuff to explain the many flaws of sentinel, which you don't seem to understand. Also me ruining other peoples experience has nothing to do of how trash sentinel is, I am just telling you the major flaws of sentinel so hopefully you guys can fix it, but ofc you don't care that sentinel is trash or you don't understand that its a trash anticheat, so you will just keep saying it's getting constantly updated to brainwash the person that's complaining about sentinel. I honestly don't know why they havent updated sentinel yet, their excuse is probably to reduce false bans. It isn't that hard to make a decent anticheat if u know how minecraft works. If you guys can't fix sentinel, then just buy an anticheat or even use a free one. I'm absolutely done with this brainwashed community and sentinel, don't be surprised when someone makes an infinite reach exploit for sentinel

Last edited:

SMS_GAMER

Sep 8, 2018
Making a good minecraft anticheat is actually really easy (I know, I've done it). Making movement checks are pretty easy if you know how calculus works and how to calculate the dimensions of players and blocks. Making a good killaura check is pretty easy if you know how the game works and how to detect patterns. All killauras are are a bunch of aiming patterns and clicking patterns. Reach is VERY easy to detect if you know how the game and networking works. Just detect the distance between the target and player and rewind the target a certain amount depending on the players ping (which can be spoofed, but that can also be detected very easily by detecting packet flow).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom