Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
He know what are he talking, it updates usually everyday, and if the hackers have alts, report him for alts <:
no its not getting updated everyday, you dont know what your talking about. also, reporting doesnt do much because most hackers have alts

Reactions: elchuii

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
First. I'm not joking, but ye I think I exaggerated a little, it's usually every week.
Second: I think the hackers aren't intelligent to use VPN when he are hacking, but if they are using it, we just need to report him for hacks.

Reactions: elchuii

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
I love how there's no staff replying to these massive arguments. People are arguing when they have absolutely no information to what's happening for Sentinel development. The staff could be working on it 24/7, or Sentinel could be collecting dust without us knowing. Right now, everybody is thinking that they are "right," because, of course, all of you think you are the smartest (and the most handsome) in the whole wide universe. Good luck with living with that mindset for the next ten years. (Some people will reply to my comment saying I'm "wrong" which in turn, elaborates on the point I'm trying to make even more. Think about that for a sec)

---

Here's a very fun story: Let's say someone (Her name is Joe) is the best-est most popular on the forums. Just imagine this person for a couple of seconds. Keep in mind that Joe have been with the community for 5 quazillion years and they are the most popular profile of all time. Over time, they have seen Sentinel being constructed and improved via forum announcements. Sweet, sweet Joe has even been contributing by going on to the server and banning other hackers. Maybe this person hasn't really played Minecraft in a long time because Joe has been sticking with the popular game, Fortnite.

Effects: Over time, Joe has built up a mindset that Sentinel has been banning hacker constantly, that Sentinel is the #1 priority for staff, and Sentinel should be given a golden medal. Which, for his past events/point of view, is a reasonable opinion to make. But of course, they are not seeing everything. First, they are no staff member, so they don't know a thing about Sentinel. They also make the assumption that sentinel was being worked on constantly over the years because of the various announcements on the forums. They still are imagining Cubecraft 3 years ago because they haven't been playing Minecraft recently. The assumption that Sentinel deserves a gold medal, is of course, and opinion that is built up by their own perspective on the topic.

Here's another very fun story:
Let's say someone (Her name is Joey) is the awesome-est Skywars Tryhard. Just imagine this person for a couple of seconds. Keep in mind that this player has been playing on Cubecraft for about 9 months, give or take. For the first five months, they saw some hackers in-game, but they didn't really care that much. But for the last 4 months, this person has been raging whenever they see a hacker. Then in their rage, they say some really mean things to the hacker, which leads them to get banned.

Effects: Joey now has a mindset that Sentinel is not banning hackers, has been getting completely worse for the past couple of years, and is utter and absolute trash. Which, for his past events/point of view, is a reasonable opinion to make. But of course, they are not seeing everything. First, they are no staff member, so they don't know a thing about Sentinel. They also make the assumption that Sentinel has become worse over the years, but they have been playing for less than a year and don't have a bird's eve view on hacking in the server. The assumption that Sentinel is trash, is of course, and opinion that is built up by their own perspective on the topic.

---

What I can see from this thread is that there are two types of people (examples above if you didn't read it lol) One is saying that "Sentinel needs an update" (Title of the tread,) and the others are saying "No, sentinel is the best." These two sides are clashing because they think their opinion is right with limited information about the topic.

Before you post a comment saying "My opinion is right! I am the best in the world! Don't question my thinking because my thinking is right!", just stop, and think for a moment. Please. If your opinion was "right," then nobody would be arguing about it.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
Right now said:
all of you think[/U] you are the smartest (and the most handsome) in the whole wide universe. Good luck with living with that mindset for the next ten years.

So you aren't one of those who thinks they are right?

Everyone will be right at some point (I'm not talking about this topic only).

Arguments exist because people may have different ways of thinking of a topic.

For example, "is religion necessary?" This can generate different opinions but noone of them has to be necessarily wrong.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
People are arguing when they have absolutely no information to what's happening for Sentinel development.
If it’s the same system as 1.5 year ago, then most things I said are probably right. From the people in this thread I should be the only one that has seen Sentinel “work”, unless some staff member made an opsy doopsy and leaked stuff. My arguments are based off what i’ve seen in that year of being staff and things Loony has told.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Developers are working on it always.

Reporting does a lot, if I am online for 2 hours 1.8 I have seen maybe 6 hackers. I reported all of them 3 were already banned by sentinel. Those other 3 hackers were banned by kloska. And if they come back on a alt, I Just report them again and that's +1 report for me and one step closer to (maybe) a staff position.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
no its not getting updated everyday, you dont know what your talking about. also, reporting doesnt do much because most hackers have alts

When a hacker is banned (alt) his main account is also banned

Every day there are better updates of hacks (Sigma, LiquidBounce, Quiet etc...) And sentinel sometimes cant detect those cliente/hackers

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I love how there's no staff replying to these massive arguments. People are arguing when they have absolutely no information to what's happening for Sentinel development. The staff could be working on it 24/7, or Sentinel could be collecting dust without us knowing. Right now, everybody is thinking that they are "right," because, of course, all of you think you are the smartest (and the most handsome) in the whole wide universe. Good luck with living with that mindset for the next ten years. (Some people will reply to my comment saying I'm "wrong" which in turn, elaborates on the point I'm trying to make even more. Think about that for a sec)

---

Here's a very fun story: Let's say someone (Her name is Joe) is the best-est most popular on the forums. Just imagine this person for a couple of seconds. Keep in mind that Joe have been with the community for 5 quazillion years and they are the most popular profile of all time. Over time, they have seen Sentinel being constructed and improved via forum announcements. Sweet, sweet Joe has even been contributing by going on to the server and banning other hackers. Maybe this person hasn't really played Minecraft in a long time because Joe has been sticking with the popular game, Fortnite.

Effects: Over time, Joe has built up a mindset that Sentinel has been banning hacker constantly, that Sentinel is the #1 priority for staff, and Sentinel should be given a golden medal. Which, for his past events/point of view, is a reasonable opinion to make. But of course, they are not seeing everything. First, they are no staff member, so they don't know a thing about Sentinel. They also make the assumption that sentinel was being worked on constantly over the years because of the various announcements on the forums. They still are imagining Cubecraft 3 years ago because they haven't been playing Minecraft recently. The assumption that Sentinel deserves a gold medal, is of course, and opinion that is built up by their own perspective on the topic.

Here's another very fun story:
Let's say someone (Her name is Joey) is the awesome-est Skywars Tryhard. Just imagine this person for a couple of seconds. Keep in mind that this player has been playing on Cubecraft for about 9 months, give or take. For the first five months, they saw some hackers in-game, but they didn't really care that much. But for the last 4 months, this person has been raging whenever they see a hacker. Then in their rage, they say some really mean things to the hacker, which leads them to get banned.

Effects: Joey now has a mindset that Sentinel is not banning hackers, has been getting completely worse for the past couple of years, and is utter and absolute trash. Which, for his past events/point of view, is a reasonable opinion to make. But of course, they are not seeing everything. First, they are no staff member, so they don't know a thing about Sentinel. They also make the assumption that Sentinel has become worse over the years, but they have been playing for less than a year and don't have a bird's eve view on hacking in the server. The assumption that Sentinel is trash, is of course, and opinion that is built up by their own perspective on the topic.

---

What I can see from this thread is that there are two types of people (examples above if you didn't read it lol) One is saying that "Sentinel needs an update" (Title of the tread,) and the others are saying "No, sentinel is the best." These two sides are clashing because they think their opinion is right with limited information about the topic.

Before you post a comment saying "My opinion is right! I am the best in the world! Don't question my thinking because my thinking is right!", just stop, and think for a moment. Please. If your opinion was "right," then nobody would be arguing about it.

This post is a bit one sided. You are presenting two options like they are they only existing perspectives while that's not true.

You know some people, like me, think that sentinel is not the best, and needs a lot of work before it bans most hackers, and that it could be way better, but also recognize that developing an anti-cheat is not an easy thing to do.
You need developers working on it, which costs time and money, and it's not just adding more checks and done. You need to take into account that different mini games have different needs in anti-cheat. For example in lucky islands you can't just implement a speed check, as there are potions that make you go super fast, and using that potion would get you banned if that wasn't taken into account. There are tons of situations like this that make just building the anti cheat hard and not just adding more checks. You need to take into account false bans. You could make sentinel ban almost every hacker with not a lot of effort, but it would also ban a ton of legit players.

So basically it's not just "sentinel best anti cheat bans 100% of hacker it so good" or "sentinel bad plz fix". Some people know sentinel is flawed and could be better but also know it takes a lot of work to make it work correctly, and that is the reason it isn't perfect. Obviously you may not agree with my opinion, but at least recognize that the situation is more nuanced than just a black and white "good" or "bad".

Nov 13, 2019
Yeah but if u record and report hackers on reports site mods can ban all alts hacker joined with. They can see on which accounts they joined on Ip

thewormysquad

Dec 21, 2019
There’s basically no argument that sentinel is a good anticheat, the amount of evidence that it is bad is overwhelming, and I’m actually sick and tired of people saying that it’s getting updated everyday because it’s not, even WURST is bypassing. NCP is better than sentinel ngl

thewormysquad

Dec 21, 2019
When a hacker is banned (alt) his main account is also banned

Every day there are better updates of hacks (Sigma, LiquidBounce, Quiet etc...) And sentinel sometimes cant detect those cliente/hackers
Lmao the developer of liquidbounce is known for being lazy and sigma 5.0 hasn’t come out yet, these clients get updated at the very least once a month. Also quiet hacked client hasn’t been updated in a few months soo...

thewormysquad

Dec 21, 2019
First. I'm not joking, but ye I think I exaggerated a little, it's usually every week.
Second: I think the hackers aren't intelligent to use VPN when he are hacking, but if they are using it, we just need to report him for hacks.
Only 1.8 sentinel gets updated but NOT everyday maybe weekly but idk. 1.12 sentinel hasn’t been updated for almost a year and pretty much every hacked client bypasses it because of that. Also, a vpn is literally one of the easiest things to use, you just click on a country and bammm ur done... but if it doesn’t bypass, you can try other locations u know

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Then how the hell do you know what you're talking about? You have NO IDEA what goes on behind closed doors. Marieke has some idea because she actually was a moderator. I know a bit more despite me appearing to be a common peasant.

I have been using the same hacks for over a year and its still bypassing, that's how ik sentinel isn't getting updated. I have a friend how coded his own hacked client and he bypassed every check because they are trash and he knows how they work like I do

No you are not telling people the truth about sentinel, you are just saying that it's getting updated like so many other wannabees. Btw I cheat on the server for fun and im positing this stuff to explain the many flaws of sentinel, which you don't seem to understand. Also me ruining other peoples experience has nothing to do of how trash sentinel is, I am just telling you the major flaws of sentinel so hopefully you guys can fix it, but ofc you don't care that sentinel is trash or you don't understand that its a trash anticheat, so you will just keep saying it's getting constantly updated to brainwash the person that's complaining about sentinel. I honestly don't know why they havent updated sentinel yet, their excuse is probably to reduce false bans. It isn't that hard to make a decent anticheat if u know how minecraft works. If you guys can't fix sentinel, then just buy an anticheat or even use a free one. I'm absolutely done with this brainwashed community and sentinel, don't be surprised when someone makes an infinite reach exploit for sentinel

Also, to add on to my claim, staff ban people with fake sentinel messages (there's already 2 videos about it) and staff do this to save the reputation of sentinel. Also, if you know how sentinel works (or even a basic understanding of it), then its quite ez to tell if the sentinel ban is fake or not. For example, if I use killaura and get banned by sentinel, then its fake because there's no killaura check (like I said), but if I get sentinel banned for scaffolding, then its real because sentinel does actually have a scaffold check. What IceScreams said about fake sentinel bans is: "Yes, the player was banned by me. Yes, the message says the player was caught cheating by Sentinel. Your confusion is more of a fault on our end due to the wording. These are experimental logs from Sentinel that we moderators can help confirm. We are not banning players with the message "Sentinel caught you cheating! (AntiCheat)" to "save" our AC's reputation." The problem is that he never provided evidence to his claim, so if your IceScreams and gona respond to me, please provide evidence. Its so frustrating when people make claims without providing evidence

l46iwfdh6zm11.jpg

Developers are working on it always.

Reporting does a lot, if I am online for 2 hours 1.8 I have seen maybe 6 hackers. I reported all of them 3 were already banned by sentinel. Those other 3 hackers were banned by kloska. And if they come back on a alt, I Just report them again and that's +1 report for me and one step closer to (maybe) a staff position.

Oh please. The fact you go ahead and say "one step closer to a staff position" will certainly not help you get that. That's one step back man.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Sentinel should be 100% compatible with those hacks like any other anticheat, idk what ur trying to say, and no, the hacks i mentioned are not being covered by sentinel
Some of the hacks you mentioned are covered by Sentinel. I've seen players getting banned using them in front of my very own eyes.

What I was trying to say was that Sentinel isn't as bad as you and many others think. I am in no way denying the fact it has issues - but you should stop complaining because I'm fairly sure you wouldn't do a better job at managing and updating Sentinel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.