Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
He is a cheater on this server, he pretty much knows everything he’s talking about and he knows how sentinel works, just because he isn’t part of the staff team doesn’t mean he’s wrong. Some things that markie says is completely wrong, such as saying that sentinel is constantly getting updated

No he doesn’t again he may something but he just sees the tip of the ice burg. Marieke is right and I know for a fact.

Can you prove that everything he said was wrong? Literally everything he said is right, and there’s evidence about it on yt, please do research of why we say these things, so u can understand that there’s a ton of problems with sentinel

Yes, not sure if I’m aloud to say quite a few things and no it’s not, oh I’ve done my research. Sentinel is flawed but it is always being improved as you compare it to CrazyManJr first release of it to now it’s so much better!

Lol

11/10 Response.

The following is a response from @Mindgamesnl the developer of Sentinel.

Hey dude,

I know there's a lot of uproar about and surrounding Sentinel right now and there has been for a long time (if not always)
With the folks who have their mind set, and as the thread shows, aren't open to accept the truth that differs from their own vision there really is no point making a response since they will twist every word they come across to reflect their beliefs. (which still is funny because users like dapper325 simply quote on points that are simply wrong (about detections))

I acknowledge that yes there are *definetly* areas of wide improvement and this is being worked on daily (sometimes even dripping into the weekends) experimenting, testing and developing new detections (of which some are minor updates, others completely new detections or overall revamps) and since I started a hand full already made it into production with pleasing results.

Does that matter? Yes.
Is it enough? No that'd be silly.
Will it be ignored? No that's the whole reason I'm here.

Now, I'm not interested in joining the mess of a thread since there is no point really.

But at lass, to give them what they want, there'll be three days where i can guarantee no updates because I'll be spending a few days on christmas with family lmao.​

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands

11/10 Response.

The following is a response from @Mindgamesnl the developer of Sentinel.

Hey dude,

I know there's a lot of uproar about and surrounding Sentinel right now and there has been for a long time (if not always)
With the folks who have their mind set, and as the thread shows, aren't open to accept the truth that differs from their own vision there really is no point making a response since they will twist every word they come across to reflect their beliefs. (which still is funny because users like dapper325 simply quote on points that are simply wrong (about detections))

I acknowledge that yes there are *definetly* areas of wide improvement and this is being worked on daily (sometimes even dripping into the weekends) experimenting, testing and developing new detections (of which some are minor updates, others completely new detections or overall revamps) and since I started a hand full already made it into production with pleasing results.

Does that matter? Yes.
Is it enough? No that'd be silly.
Will it be ignored? No that's the whole reason I'm here.

Now, I'm not interested in joining the mess of a thread since there is no point really.

But at lass, to give them what they want, there'll be three days where i can guarantee no updates because I'll be spending a few days on christmas with family lmao.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
Top Bottom