Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
There's already an appeal system, With this, You can see if someone its banned or muted. Although your suggestion is good!

Reactions: Bwompwomp

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
We already have the Appeal website (https://appeals.cubecraft.net/) where you can see if someone is muted or banned. So this is not really necessary, in my opinion.
Nice suggestion, though. :)
Either that ^^^^ or this suggestion.

It's handy and useful but not necessary, why not necessary? Because we have the appeal site, like @Klompie said. So like I said before, either this suggestion or the Appeal site (https://www.apeals.cubecraft.net/)
It would be nice but it would definitely not be necessary because if someone in my friend list isn't replying I'm going straight to the appeals to check if he's muted or something. So it's not really needed but it's sure nice if it was added.

There are a looot of people that don't know about the Appeals site so if there is an 8 year old kid playing in CubeCraft and has a friend that doesn't answer would be a lot easier that there was a red word saying Muted.
Example:
WD_SnoowFlake_: [Muted]is online at EGgWars lobby 4

I really like this suggestion because not everyone in the world is as smart as you guys to look the appeals site.

+1

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
Good idea if you ask me! Maybe you can also see if someone is banned so you know why they are not online for a long time.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There are a looot of people that don't know about the Appeals site so if there is an 8 year old kid playing in CubeCraft and has a friend that doesn't answer would be a lot easier that there was a red word saying Muted.
Example:
WD_SnoowFlake_: [Muted]is online at EGgWars lobby 4

I really like this suggestion because not everyone in the world is as smart as you guys to look the appeals site.

+1
There are also more reasons people won't look at appeals

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It would be very nice , i have had this before. I was trying to talk to a friend and he didn't responded so i thought that he was mad at me so i asked it to him and still not replie after a week i got told by an other person that he quited mc because i was being annoying towards him. So i 100% agree with this post or maybe a command like /check (name) .

Reactions: Tmrrw

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
there should be a different color for their name when you do /f list like if their online it would show red instead of green when they are online it would show red meaning that they are muted.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
there should be a different color for their name when you do /f list like if their online it would show red instead of green when they are online it would show red meaning that they are muted.
Red means they are offline.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
that won't really have any effect on anything if they are banned they can't be online that would mean their name is in red if it said it for people who were offline too than your friend list would be SO LONG
Then you know why someone isn't online anymore, btw why do you say a friendlist would be long? For example: no one will have 12 friends banned at the same time.

D

Deleted member 204478

I personally don't think we should add this.
It would look a bit too tacky in the list, it's not really necassary.
If a friend doesn't reply to your messages for a while, just check up here to see if they've been punished. https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom