Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
:O
Please not clocks either xD It looks nice, but the clock hands make it a very messy environment to fight on and there are holes on every single clock that you're sure to fall down at least once.
Also i think the enderman kit should be disqualified since there's at least one camp spot for it on every map (music = notes outside of map, clocks = behind the large clock, mario = cloud / behind the pixelart)
I agree regarding the map. I also was thinking of disqualifying Enderman, but then I'd have to disqualify Wither too. I will not do both - but I am going in every game with @Iselciour to disqualify hackers and campers.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I agree regarding the map. I also was thinking of disqualifying Enderman, but then I'd have to disqualify Wither too. I will not do both - but I am going in every game with @Iselciour to disqualify hackers and campers.
Campers are like the worst players ever. I just killed one 5 times in one life because he didn't know how to fight without camping and spamming the wither bow :p
OMG I LOVE THIS GAMEMODE :D

Reactions: PartyBlaze

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
:O
Please not clocks either xD It looks nice, but the clock hands make it a very messy environment to fight on and there are holes on every single clock that you're sure to fall down at least once.
Also i think the enderman kit should be disqualified since there's at least one camp spot for it on every map (music = notes outside of map, clocks = behind the large clock, mario = cloud / behind the pixelart)
Camping on Super Craft Bros is against the rules.

On topic: is there a date set already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom