Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
:O
Please not clocks either xD It looks nice, but the clock hands make it a very messy environment to fight on and there are holes on every single clock that you're sure to fall down at least once.
Also i think the enderman kit should be disqualified since there's at least one camp spot for it on every map (music = notes outside of map, clocks = behind the large clock, mario = cloud / behind the pixelart)
I agree regarding the map. I also was thinking of disqualifying Enderman, but then I'd have to disqualify Wither too. I will not do both - but I am going in every game with @Iselciour to disqualify hackers and campers.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I agree regarding the map. I also was thinking of disqualifying Enderman, but then I'd have to disqualify Wither too. I will not do both - but I am going in every game with @Iselciour to disqualify hackers and campers.
Campers are like the worst players ever. I just killed one 5 times in one life because he didn't know how to fight without camping and spamming the wither bow :p
OMG I LOVE THIS GAMEMODE :D

Reactions: PartyBlaze

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
:O
Please not clocks either xD It looks nice, but the clock hands make it a very messy environment to fight on and there are holes on every single clock that you're sure to fall down at least once.
Also i think the enderman kit should be disqualified since there's at least one camp spot for it on every map (music = notes outside of map, clocks = behind the large clock, mario = cloud / behind the pixelart)
Camping on Super Craft Bros is against the rules.

On topic: is there a date set already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom