Hello, My name is sapphiregemstone, I'm 17yo, in the USA with the timezone GMT -6, I'm an avid Minecraft player across redstoning, building, PVP, server making, survival, and more.
I'm also a developer understanding HTML, CSS, C#, C, Batch, JS, Java, Python, Skript, Skript-Reflect, and Skript-Particle. I code Minecraft Mods, Plugins, Datapacks, and I do command work. I have made multiple websites, dev tools, and discord bots.
If you ever need assistance with coding, the game, or anything else, my DMs on discord are open at sapphiregemstone . Just please ensure you read https://nohello.net/en before contacting me, i also encourage you to view my active hours, and if you don't just expect 12h-24h for your response (https://sapph.fun/contact/)
I almost entirely play Pillars of Fortune with my friends, that's about all, if you're interested in playing, DM me (with a mic and a java account)
I own bedrock but play almost exclusively on java due to it being better.
Open to discuss anything here or over Discord, just trying to make a name in this community for myself.
I'm also a developer understanding HTML, CSS, C#, C, Batch, JS, Java, Python, Skript, Skript-Reflect, and Skript-Particle. I code Minecraft Mods, Plugins, Datapacks, and I do command work. I have made multiple websites, dev tools, and discord bots.
If you ever need assistance with coding, the game, or anything else, my DMs on discord are open at sapphiregemstone . Just please ensure you read https://nohello.net/en before contacting me, i also encourage you to view my active hours, and if you don't just expect 12h-24h for your response (https://sapph.fun/contact/)
I almost entirely play Pillars of Fortune with my friends, that's about all, if you're interested in playing, DM me (with a mic and a java account)
I own bedrock but play almost exclusively on java due to it being better.
Open to discuss anything here or over Discord, just trying to make a name in this community for myself.
