Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What CubeCraft Server games have you played in the past month?

  • SkyWars

    Votes: 30 43.5%
  • EggWars

    Votes: 33 47.8%
  • Pillars of Fortune

    Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Skyblock

    Votes: 24 34.8%
  • BedWars

    Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Lucky Islands

    Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Free For All

    Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Mob Who (Beta)

    Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Parkour

    Votes: 11 15.9%
  • I haven't played in the last month

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other / Lobby Lurking

    Votes: 15 21.7%

  • Total voters
    69
  • Poll closed .

hamwody

Member
Mar 10, 2026
94
59
24
19
capland
This week our team grew a little with me, Tim "stifflered" (pronounced like "stiff-lerd"), joining as the new Head of CubeCraft Server!

I wanted to take this opportunity to open the floor for you to speak up and share your thoughts about CubeCraft in this thread. There's a poll attached, but if you have a few spare minutes could you answer these questions in a reply as well?

1. What's the main thing keeping you coming back to CubeCraft?


2. If you could change one thing about CubeCraft, what would it be?


3. What's one thing we should absolutely never change?



Oh, and could you also mention if you play Java or Bedrock?


Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! If you have any questions for me specifically, drop them in your reply and I'll answer as best as I can!
1 my friends and the community
2 look at my last suggestion 👀 👀 because I can't re type it here lol
3 the knock back system in competitive matchs
I play at bedrock platform
 
Oct 10, 2026
1
0
1
17
This week our team grew a little with me, Tim "stifflered" (pronounced like "stiff-lerd"), joining as the new Head of CubeCraft Server!

I wanted to take this opportunity to open the floor for you to speak up and share your thoughts about CubeCraft in this thread. There's a poll attached, but if you have a few spare minutes could you answer these questions in a reply as well?

1. What's the main thing keeping you coming back to CubeCraft?


2. If you could change one thing about CubeCraft, what would it be?


3. What's one thing we should absolutely never change?



Oh, and could you also mention if you play Java or Bedrock?


Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! If you have any questions for me specifically, drop them in your reply and I'll answer as best as I can!
1. Playing pillars of fortune with friends, great gamemode.

2. A better anticheat, a bigger staff team to moderate teamers, and not being able to stand on top of portals.

3. The swapper mode, peak shit.

Java
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Wqsknijper wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Late happy birthday :)
hmaqs wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday WINAAR!
HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom