Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Well ive been on the forums for a while now and i think its about time i introduced myself and how i got to where i am on cubecraft.

Who I am
My name is Salty shadows and i was born 29/03/2005 in the welsh city of Cardiff. Being adopted at a young age (When i was 5) Really had it benefits in the long run as i dont think id be here today if it wasnt for that. I am currently in secondary school about to move onto college next year as i am doing my final exams(GSCE's) in May 2021

The start

I started my journey on cube back when the server first came to bedrock under a different user than my current tag I played a bit every now and then just playing casually with friends whenever i got home from school and i would always play skywars and Minerware. Years went by and i kept playing casually with my friends slowly getting better at skywars (I ditched minerware as i wasnt very good at it) still not on a leaderboard but i was a pretty good non.
Then in march 2020 Lockdown in my country happened because of covid-19 and i had more time on my hands to i decided to grind cubecraft hoping to get better .

How i became Number one on Line dash and everything that followed.

On 11/06/2020 On the bedrock server they released Blockwars and Line dash. I realised that because they were new games i could try and grind for its leaderboard. First off i tried grinding for blockwars leaderboard as i saw it had more players but when i went to go check my stats for both line dash and blockwars a bug happened on the line dash leaderboard and it showed top 150 and i saw myself on there and i thought. " Hang on i could get higher on the line dash leaderboard" So for the rest of the day i grinded line dash and got top 50 by the end of the day. The day after i grinded more and got top 25. It was at this time where i met a friend on there by the user ANDRIQS who was 3rd on the leaderboard and we played together for a few days and at the end of it He was second and i was 3rd. He then left for a while and i saw how close to 1st i was so i decided to go for it And on the 19/06/2020 i took 1st place on Line dash. Also at the time totally unaware The user Perryyj was grinding for 1st place as well. For a couple weeks after i hit 1st i was in a fight for 1st place against Perryyj and a couple weeks later i got a massive lead on second (5k wins) as he quit to go back to java. At this time i also met 2 of my best friends i have now and they are Teejustme And CallmeFortex. I also at the time Joined The Child punchers Guild Discord sever where i started to become friends with one of the former owners Blackiecrew(GHSpaghetti) Who at the time was the number one blockwars player. Over the months that followed i grew my lead on line dash and eventually being the 3rd person to hit 10,000 wins in a single gamemode on bedrock on 07/08/2020 It was also around this time where i realised how many people recognised who i was and i also grinded to other leaderboard at the time (Lucky islands solo and sg duo) I also got more known on discord servers and in the Child punchers guild server which has got me to the position i am now on the server. As i was originally making this they took out line dash which has made me sad as the game i loved and the game that got me to where i am today and the friends i have made from it. Is no longer here and i hope one day that they bring back line dash to bedrock maybe not as its own separate lobby or game but maybe like how they have it on Java a Featured game.

Thank you for reading my introduction and my story on cubecraft if you have any questions about it feel free to ask them ^-^

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom