Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Well ive been on the forums for a while now and i think its about time i introduced myself and how i got to where i am on cubecraft.

Who I am
My name is Salty shadows and i was born 29/03/2005 in the welsh city of Cardiff. Being adopted at a young age (When i was 5) Really had it benefits in the long run as i dont think id be here today if it wasnt for that. I am currently in secondary school about to move onto college next year as i am doing my final exams(GSCE's) in May 2021

The start

I started my journey on cube back when the server first came to bedrock under a different user than my current tag I played a bit every now and then just playing casually with friends whenever i got home from school and i would always play skywars and Minerware. Years went by and i kept playing casually with my friends slowly getting better at skywars (I ditched minerware as i wasnt very good at it) still not on a leaderboard but i was a pretty good non.
Then in march 2020 Lockdown in my country happened because of covid-19 and i had more time on my hands to i decided to grind cubecraft hoping to get better .

How i became Number one on Line dash and everything that followed.

On 11/06/2020 On the bedrock server they released Blockwars and Line dash. I realised that because they were new games i could try and grind for its leaderboard. First off i tried grinding for blockwars leaderboard as i saw it had more players but when i went to go check my stats for both line dash and blockwars a bug happened on the line dash leaderboard and it showed top 150 and i saw myself on there and i thought. " Hang on i could get higher on the line dash leaderboard" So for the rest of the day i grinded line dash and got top 50 by the end of the day. The day after i grinded more and got top 25. It was at this time where i met a friend on there by the user ANDRIQS who was 3rd on the leaderboard and we played together for a few days and at the end of it He was second and i was 3rd. He then left for a while and i saw how close to 1st i was so i decided to go for it And on the 19/06/2020 i took 1st place on Line dash. Also at the time totally unaware The user Perryyj was grinding for 1st place as well. For a couple weeks after i hit 1st i was in a fight for 1st place against Perryyj and a couple weeks later i got a massive lead on second (5k wins) as he quit to go back to java. At this time i also met 2 of my best friends i have now and they are Teejustme And CallmeFortex. I also at the time Joined The Child punchers Guild Discord sever where i started to become friends with one of the former owners Blackiecrew(GHSpaghetti) Who at the time was the number one blockwars player. Over the months that followed i grew my lead on line dash and eventually being the 3rd person to hit 10,000 wins in a single gamemode on bedrock on 07/08/2020 It was also around this time where i realised how many people recognised who i was and i also grinded to other leaderboard at the time (Lucky islands solo and sg duo) I also got more known on discord servers and in the Child punchers guild server which has got me to the position i am now on the server. As i was originally making this they took out line dash which has made me sad as the game i loved and the game that got me to where i am today and the friends i have made from it. Is no longer here and i hope one day that they bring back line dash to bedrock maybe not as its own separate lobby or game but maybe like how they have it on Java a Featured game.

Thank you for reading my introduction and my story on cubecraft if you have any questions about it feel free to ask them ^-^

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom