My Idea

• Its a good idea.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Its a bad idea.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
They have this in team Skywars. They should implement this to the solo games. It's not a big deal, but it could stop some players that are new to the server to stop teaming.

Yeah I guess.

Back on topic: I somewhat agree to this idea. It's not a bad idea. It would defiantly stop some teamers from teaming. ;)
You mean those players will get angry, continue teaming, and break more rules on the server? That's not good for our players! (just kidding)

Also on topic:
Some people play but don't even care about the rules and get punished both on this network and on others without learning their lesson. Explanation?

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
You mean those players will get angry, continue teaming, and break more rules on the server? That's not good for our players! (just kidding)

Also on topic:
Some people play but don't even care about the rules and get punished both on this network and on others without learning their lesson. Explanation?
Off topic:Oh boy I've have seen like 4 hackers that are like this and also openly admitted that they did not care. Almost the same thing with solo teamers since they seem to show no concern when you say that teaming is not allowed.
On topic: I think this will decrease the amount of people that break these rules. +1

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I agree with the rules in plain sight cubecraft could deal out harsher punishments as the "I didn't know teaming wasn't allowed in solo" excuse won't work :p
I agree that this should be added, but honestly, if you lack the common sense to loom for the rules on the website anyways, then break a rule because you didn't know it, then you're a complete idiot.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
This is like Apple's Terms and Conditions' no one actually reads it.
Though now people can't say "oh no I didn't know what the rules were".
You should get the message once yourself the first time you get on the network, then once you click "[OK]" it stops popping up like someone suggested earlier.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom