Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Can I troll people and make them close their MC using signs in skywars? “Hey , Press F3 and C for 10 seconds to recieve an extra chest refill”
It is not allowed to make people close their Minecraft, for example saying; press alt + f4 for free diamonds! ~ Not allowed
USING SIGNS. Anyway, I’m only listening to a staff member who knows what theyre talking about

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
USING SIGNS. Anyway, I’m only listening to a staff member who knows what theyre talking about
Trolling in any form other than banter with a friend isnt allowed dosent matter how you do it
It doesn’t matter how you do it, it’s not allowed, staff will tell you the same, if you don’t want answers from non staff then go to discord staff-help
i put a suggestion to one of the staff members that certain types of trolling should result in higher punishments like the system32 troll

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Top Bottom