Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Can I troll people and make them close their MC using signs in skywars? “Hey , Press F3 and C for 10 seconds to recieve an extra chest refill”
It is not allowed to make people close their Minecraft, for example saying; press alt + f4 for free diamonds! ~ Not allowed
USING SIGNS. Anyway, I’m only listening to a staff member who knows what theyre talking about

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
USING SIGNS. Anyway, I’m only listening to a staff member who knows what theyre talking about
Trolling in any form other than banter with a friend isnt allowed dosent matter how you do it
It doesn’t matter how you do it, it’s not allowed, staff will tell you the same, if you don’t want answers from non staff then go to discord staff-help
i put a suggestion to one of the staff members that certain types of trolling should result in higher punishments like the system32 troll

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom