Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Honestly, 'wannabe' shouldn't be against the rules. If you are a 'wannabe helper' and the word 'wannabe' hurts your feelings, you're in no way capable of handling the daily tons of hate an actual helper gets anyway. :rolleyes:
This comment deserves this many likes:
thirty-eight octodecillion,
four hundred eighty-five septendecillion,
five hundred seventy-four sexdecillion,
seven hundred thirty-two quindecillion,
seven hundred eighty-one quattuordecillion,
one hundred eighty-one tredecillion,
one hundred two duodecillion,
thirty-four undecillion,
four hundred decillion,
four hundred ninety-nine octillion,
three hundred ninety-two septillion,
nine hundred twenty-nine sextillion,
two hundred eighty-three quintillion,
eight hundred forty-eight quadrillion,
four hundred eighty-three trillion,
three hundred eighty-two billion,
eight hundred twenty-eight million,
three hundred eighty-three thousand,
eight hundred thirty-eight

D

Deleted member 59979

As long as it doesn't lead to every single other word that exists on the filter being removed then why not lol

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
When was this even a rule....
Sorry I haven't even checked the forums for like 5 months lol.

Of course, the wannabees don't want to be called wannabees, cuz they have to be so high and mighty every time...
Funny how so many people get worked up about being called a wannabee when they attempt to try becoming a staff member on a block game...
If that makes you sad, please do yourself a favor and look outside, there's a whole world for you out there.

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
Okay, well. So apparently it's not allowed - however they only punish for it in "really extreme cases".

That's just too vague.

Either allow it or don't allow it, therefore my suggestion is still relevant; allow the phrase.

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
This is going well.

ifr3RNr.png

IPdPXNX.png

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
The only reason "helper wannabe" became punishable was due to a huge increase in harassment using that phrase. It's stupid that we had to make it against the rules in the first place, but stupidity begets stupidity, and calling someone a helper wannabe is the quintessential definition of stupid. I see no reason to allow the phrase to be used, since it has no applications outside of being a tool to hurt someone's feelings. If people stop being horrible to each other, we can consider lifting the rule. For now, though, I see no reason to allow it.

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
The only reason "helper wannabe" became punishable was due to a huge increase in harassment using that phrase. It's stupid that we had to make it against the rules in the first place, but stupidity begets stupidity, and calling someone a helper wannabe is the quintessential definition of stupid. I see no reason to allow the phrase to be used, since it has no applications outside of being a tool to hurt someone's feelings. If people stop being horrible to each other, we can consider lifting the rule. For now, though, I see no reason to allow it.
But why are phrases like "tryhard", "loser", "noob", ect. allowed then? If you really want to protect the feelings of the Cube kids, you might as well want to make all of those punishable.

Just having one single phrase that is against the rules (unwritten in the rules actually) is extremely vague.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
@Lezappen I saw you announced this is against the rules on your profil, opinions?
I'll just tag @Tacosbefriends too seeing as he might be able to change it

I don't really see a reason to make it allowed, how is it going to make the community better?
Though I have some serious wannabes in mind and I can't tell them xd
dude w@nn@be's (Nobody cna punish me now) are so annoying especially this kind

Me: dude could you please stop focusing
W@nn@be: no
Me: you're annoying...
W@nn@be: EASY MUTE BAN LLLL OMMGGGGG STAFF HELP I GET BYLLIED RIGHTN NOW

Reactions: Priley
D

Deleted member 100818

*Makes thread about making the word bullshit allowed, doesn't get escalated*

*Sees thread about making the word "wannabe" allowed, gets escalated*

:tirggered_seagull:

Reactions: Shallidor

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Y is this even a post?? I don't understand why one would want to go around name calling, I really don't get it lol in games if I have been beaten u should here the insults I receive and I'm like really does saying that make you feel better about u r self?? Lol there will be a full team and they single me out every time :) If someone wants to go around wanting to be a helper wannabe as you put it does it affect ur lives, because it certainly don't affect mine :) not enough to go and make a point and name call. I actually like the players that go around reporting etc for things like bad language cause it saves me from having to do it. We are on this planet for a short time be kind.

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
But why are phrases like "tryhard", "loser", "noob", ect. allowed then? If you really want to protect the feelings of the Cube kids, you might as well want to make all of those punishable.

Just having one single phrase that is against the rules (unwritten in the rules actually) is extremely vague.
Reply would be nice @Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Reply would be nice @Tacosbefriends
If you want to mute half the server, that's how you do it. The use of the word wannabe is indicative of a specific issue we wanted to address. Toxicity will always exist in every game; trying to keep people from saying easy, noob, tryhard, etc. is a lost cause. Players that get called wannabes are just trying to help the server; we don't need nice people getting bullied for doing good things, hence the rule regarding the very specific insult of "helper wannabe."

Reactions: remio
D

Deleted member 169486

Players that get called wannabes are just trying to help the server; we don't need nice people getting bullied for doing good things, hence the rule regarding the very specific insult of "helper wannabe."
I can't speak for everyone, but for me that's the people that do the standard "Appeal at xxxxxxxxx. If your appeal get's denied contact the staff member that banned you" when in the thread they were denied. Then there's people who go and look to see there appeal status, and link them to the staff member. Those are the people trying to help, and not the one's I would call a helper wannabe.

D

Deleted member 352903

I can't speak for everyone, but for me that's the people that do the standard "Appeal at xxxxxxxxx. If your appeal get's denied contact the staff member that banned you" when in the thread they were denied. Then there's people who go and look to see there appeal status, and link them to the staff member. Those are the people trying to help, and not the one's I would call a helper wannabe.
Yep, that's annoying. Same with this:
A random user: I'm banned :(
Someone: report rule breakers at reports.cubecraft.net
Yes ^ it happens sometimes and it's very annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!