Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daddie

Nov 5, 2016
So I was watching my kids and I noticed they stopped playing on the Cubecraft server and now are on another server. As a dad I bought them some ranks so I didn't like that at all o_O

I started watching what they where doing on that server and it seems they are roleplaying alot and something they call "love battles". So I went to Cubecraft and their plots. It seems the plots in Cubecraft are not linked with other plots but also no interaction between people making the plots.

So my suggestion, watch and learn from *Ip removed* and create a mode so players can roleplay more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ItzHector

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
upload_2016-12-10_9-24-48.png

D

Deleted member 169486

The creative world on cubecraft is unique, just like the rest of the server. Please don't post other servers ip's on the forums.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
As mentioned above please dont mention other ips, you can reference something they do for example reasons but thats about it, also creative hasnt been out very long so theres not alot of features yet, we are also waiting on the creative update( and skyblock shortly thereafter) that was mentioned a couple of streams ago which who knows what itll contain but that could be awhile since UHC is trying to be finished before New Years and on top of that the anticheat system

Daddie

Nov 5, 2016
Is creative all they do here? If thats the case then a rank isnt much use as theres currently no rank perks for freebuild
Ah well.. didn't buy ranks to be usefull for them, but to support Cubecraft. That being said, my kids are more into interaction with others and roleplaying. They start whole families on plots or do "love battles". Its that, when I play Cubecraft myself, the social interaction is only chatting. I am sure lots of younger kids would play Cubecraft when more social gamemodes are introduced where the purpose is not to win but to play together.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Ah well.. didn't buy ranks to be usefull for them, but to support Cubecraft. That being said, my kids are more into interaction with others and roleplaying. They start whole families on plots or do "love battles". Its that, when I play Cubecraft myself, the social interaction is only chatting. I am sure lots of younger kids would play Cubecraft when more social gamemodes are introduced where the purpose is not to win but to play together.
That would be team games like tower defense team eggwars, team skywars, and blockwars this server has both a discord and teamspeak and on top of that you can use skype

Daddie

Nov 5, 2016
That would be team games like tower defense team eggwars, team skywars, and blockwars this server has both a discord and teamspeak and on top of that you can use skype

Like I said.. thats all about winning (and loosing) games.. Not everybody likes to play games for winning or loosing, some just like to play together. Thats why I posted the IP of the server so people can get a sense what I mean.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
Top Bottom