Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneColdAJ

Nov 8, 2015
The new rewards for voting needs to be changed because all it says is, "Thanks for voting! You're awesome!" Bring back the old rewards because then people will actually want to vote. You could still put that message in the voting rewards and give them a cubelet! I do not like this new reward please bring back the old one!

StoneColdAJ

Nov 8, 2015
Still can't the server go against the EULA? The players are complaining as is said in the comments! I think that the server should take a stand and give the Individual players the cubelet. The server can always go to Squid HQ

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Still can't the server go against the EULA? The players are complaining as is said in the comments! I think that the server should take a stand and give the Individual players the cubelet. The server can always go to Squid HQ
Going against EULA means no Cubecraft anymore :P

Reactions: hgbf

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
If they would do that CubeCraft will go offline... Don't ignore the EULA...

B

Britney Spears

I'm already working on planning a new way to reward you all through voting in a way that is EULA compliant, don't worry :) - Mac

Reactions: Despacito 2

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Many servers can even get away with going against the donation EULA cubecraft being shutdown would be very unlikely.
Mojang within 2016 has been tracking down thousands of servers. Most of them will be reported, monitored and shutdown. Servers which break the EULA had 3 months to change, if they didn't, goodbye to them:
1: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en...ervers-that-violate-commercial-use-guidelines
2: https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula
3: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/47bt3r/mojang_are_starting_to_crack_down_on_servers

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
There's no unfair advantage for getting cubelets, is there? All it is is a box of cosmetics. The most important line here is the reason most servers violated the EULA, as cited here:

"...let other people get access to anything we've made in a way that is unfair or unreasonable."

Yes, that means those servers with donor-exclusive kits and items were the ones affected.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
This is like asking someone to circumvent the law and shoot someone because someone else did.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Many servers can even get away with going against the donation EULA cubecraft being shutdown would be very unlikely.
Well what a shame it will be when all other server who disobey EULA get shut down. Cube will be the only one left.
If everybody jumped off a bridge, would you?

Reactions: Despacito 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom