Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zero0131

Jul 3, 2021
Japan
Nowadays I match a cheater more frequently. A few days ago I reported a cheater by /sr report. Then I came up with an idea.
It is to give rewards to a player who reported any hacker. I think this works to get players report hackers. We can eliminate cheaters, and play with more enjoyment.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Nowadays I match a cheater more frequently. A few days ago I reported a cheater by /sr report. Then I came up with an idea.
It is to give rewards to a player who reported any hacker. I think this works to get players report hackers. We can eliminate cheaters, and play with more enjoyment.
Yeee... I think 1 xp should be enough?

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I don't think it needs a reward, as it is a reward in itself. You are taking time out of your day to help the server by reporting a player. Also, I think dealing with reports could become quite stressful if everyone was finding little things to report just so they could get a reward.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it needs a reward, as it is a reward in itself. You are taking time out of your day to help the server by reporting a player. Also, I think dealing with reports could become quite stressful if everyone was finding little things to report just so they could get a reward.

I agree with you, when you report someone, it's supposed to help make Cubecraft a better place for everyone, not for obtaining a reward.

Also people would start reporting everyone like crazy searching for a reward and the moderation team would be too busy dealing with fake reports

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
just as all ppl said when u report a cheater its reward enough that u are part of the players that make cubecraft a better place :D

Reactions: Zero0131

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello ZeroMaster!!

Rewarding players for reports is not something who should be done, as all the other just up here said, players will just massively report and our awesome moderation will have an overflow of reports and will not be able to handle all of them! So will make everyone need to wait for that "Reward".

Also the best way to report someone will still and always be to report rulebreakers through the report website. Why that? Simply because you can follow your report and know if you were right or false and then if your reports gets handled and successful you're reward for that will be satisfaction to see green color for your report. 🥳
And for already have made reports I can tell that it is really satisfying to see this really wonderful green which means the player you reported got punished (Warn/Mute/Ban)

So you already have a reward, being able to help Cubecraft to be a better place for every player and also satisfaction for spotting rulebreakers and getting them punished ;p

Kindly,
Melvin The Arctic Fox

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I would like to say, thank you all for the birthday wishes, really means a lot to me. You all are the most amazing people I have ever met. I wanted to say more, but today was sadder than I expected. Looking at everything that happened here in the forums in the past hours, it was overwhelming for me. The fact that it all happened today, I cant-
To the people who left the team today, thank you for everything you did.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything rob! u was good designer! 🤍🙏
UncleSpect wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thanks for everything mit! 🙏
Top Bottom