Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBest91

Dec 14, 2016
Hello, the other day I was thinking if there is a kind of "preward" for report people. Ex: 100 reports rank iron or something. If there is a "reward" lots of people want to report the people, now someone don't want's to spend time reporting withaout any reward (I still reporting people).

Thanks

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I am sorry to say, but I do not like the idea of getting rewards from reducing the amount of cubecraft crime. You should not need to get rewards for helping out the servers crime. We all report players as we do not like the people who break the rules - we do not report them for "rewards".

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I don't understand you NedGaming...
What he means as it would be against the minecraft eula

This has been suggested many times and its alyways been turned down by everyone as for my opinion, no there shouldnt, there shouldnt need to be a bribe in place for rewards if the good of the server isnt enough reward dont report at all its that simple

Reactions: NedGaming

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Do a thread search for reports reward, many people have suggested it and most people are against it.
Do staff get a reward for monitoring the network? No, they do it for the good of the server. So we can have less rule breakers ruining peoples fun.
If some people don't want to report because they feel they should be rewarded, then that's fine, nobody is forced to do it.
The people that do report, do it because they want to do it.
I myself have nearly 300 reports, I don't do it for any recognition, I do it because I enjoy playing on this server and would rather have everyone play fairly and have some fun.

TheBest91

Dec 14, 2016
But I don't a rank, I say like to be staff or moderator if you have lots reports , because, how I can be moderator?

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Hello, the other day I was thinking if there is a kind of "preward" for report people. Ex: 100 reports rank iron or something. If there is a "reward" lots of people want to report the people, now someone don't want's to spend time reporting withaout any reward (I still reporting people).

Thanks
michael-scott-no.gif

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I am sorry to say, but I do not like the idea of getting rewards from reducing the amount of cubecraft crime. You should not need to get rewards for helping out the servers crime. We all report players as we do not like the people who break the rules - we do not report them for "rewards".
I completely agree, this would also make the players who spent money a bit annoyed because they could have been able to get the rank by reporting players for free.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
This has been suggested before and did not go as well... It is a terrible Idea because everybody would start to report and starting to do False reports so No.
Lock? I think everyone has said something.

Reactions: Story

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

Thanks
This will be abused. I get what your are saying and it sounds good( encouraging more people to take the time to report)for the majority but there are always going to be people that will hack and such like. So a no

U

Unipotato

The reward you get out of having a lot of reports should be the satisfaction of making CubeCraft a better, more hackerless server. Not some silly rank. People shouldn't get rewarded for doing the right thing, it is what you are supposed to do and it's what is expected of anyone. You could always get iron rank too, it shows that you support the server and it's not too expensive.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on whyally's profile.
Welcome the forums and happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Hqteful's profile.
happye rbitrhday!!11!1!1!
Why do I keep muting myself on Discord whenever I have to go afk, but I'm not in a call?
Top Bottom