Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Whilst this is not much of a suggestion, I guess you could perhaps call it feedback, but it’s more of my opinion than true feedback... I still decided to post the following thread here since I don’t know where else to.

A long while ago, @Story made a thread dedicated to community loot suggestions. In the following weeks after the thread was made, lots of users posted their ideas and it really was an important community thread considering we could suggest any loot item and there would be a great chance that your suggestion would be implemented.

However, the thread quickly seemed to die and nobody has posted on it for months. I’m not saying the community lacks creativity. Definitely not. Instead, CubeCraft‘s team should try harder to bring up creativity from within the community by livening up, renewing and fixing up threads like these. The server could really use some bright ideas regarding loot as, well, the loot we currently have is very limited. Especially considering this year, no new loot was added even for Halloween. It was quite upsetting for me when I opened my first Halloween Cubelet of the year, and it turned out I got 2.5k loot points from it as a compensation for having every loot item available from the seasonal Cubelets. Each year, new loot was added. This year... nothing, even though we were promised to see a lot more community-made loot in ‘the future’.

Story’s community loot suggestions thread is lacking the necessary information. For instance, the requirements for every loot item (category). It shouldn’t be the community’s job to find out what the minimum requirements are for cages by asking an administrator, which happened in my case, when the thread owner, whose thread got pinned, made the thread which should have contained this information in the first place. I hope what I’m saying isn’t coming across rude, since I mean well.

Some ideas to liven these threads up, firstly, would be to add all the required information that should’ve been there in the first place. This way, the cages or gadgets community members made, spending all their time on it but then turning out wrong because the requirements weren’t mentioned properly, wouldn’t upset the user who made it, spending all their time on it for nothing.

Secondly, it would be nice to renew the design of these sorts of threads. Some threads are older than others and need some fixing up regarding information and such, but also regarding the fun side of it. Working on these sorts of things like cosmetics, et cetera, should be a pleasure. A loot competition could be very fun, or perhaps rewarding users who had a couple loot items properly imported with regular or super cubelets.

While writing this, I actually realized it started to sound more like a suggestion, so now I feel alright posting this thread in this section. If you have any other ideas, feel free to post them here.

What do you think would be a nice idea to revive these threads and give them back their old ‘glory’?

〜 A wild Hoshi

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like it’s very necessary to tag @Younisco here, but forgot to do so before. If I edit the previous message, you won’t get the notification. I hope that is a good enough reason to post two messages after each other... c:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
We actually ported all of the better stuff from that thread into our LOOT server, we're just waiting for a suitable time to implement the loot into some form of update, we've had unforeseen complications that have gotten in the way of implementation of the community loot suggestions but they are definitely documented on our LOOT server so they aren't lost in the thread, we did go through all of it.

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
We actually ported all of the better stuff from that thread into our LOOT server, we're just waiting for a suitable time to implement the loot into some form of update, we've had unforeseen complications that have gotten in the way of implementation of the community loot suggestions but they are definitely documented on our LOOT server so they aren't lost in the thread, we did go through all of it.
I do understand this. My point is just that these sorts of threads, which deserve it, could use more attention. Mainly, the thread you made.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I do understand this. My point is just that these sorts of threads, which deserve it, could use more attention. Mainly, the thread you made.
It received a lot of attention when it came out, if it was active up until now then there'd actually be way too much LOOT content to put on the server I'd imagine, there's already a fair amount in the thread itself for now, we've got a lot on our server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom