Status
Not open for further replies.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I don't agree. If shields would be vanilla it would be impossible to just kill someone with a sword. Carrying around a axe to break a shield consistently would be very annoying. I think they are fine how they are. For me the main purpose of a shield is blocking arrows and that's what it's good for on cube.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
I don't agree. If shields would be vanilla it would be impossible to just kill someone with a sword. Carrying around a axe to break a shield consistently would be very annoying. I think they are fine how they are. For me the main purpose of a shield is blocking arrows and that's what it's good for on cube.
yes but thats how mojang intended it to be. I played like that for a good 10 months now and i find it way more intense and fun(and it also makes way more sense) than just mindlessly hitting with a sword.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
yes but thats how mojang intended it to be. I played like that for a good 10 months now and i find it way more intense and fun(and it also makes way more sense) than just mindlessly hitting with a sword.
Even if that's how Mojang intended it to be how it is now is how cube intended it to be. And there is way more behind sword pvp than just mindlessly clicking. Making shields how they are in vanilla would change the complete pvp system of cube.

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
Even if that's how Mojang intended it to be how it is now is how cube intended it to be. And there is way more behind sword pvp than just mindlessly clicking. Making shields how they are in vanilla would change the complete pvp system of cube.
I agree with your point. My opinion to the shields is that minigames like SkyWars, SurvivalGames need the 1.9/1.10 shield to make the PvP clearer. For Vanilla PvP or SMP, I definitely prefer the new 1.11+ shields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom