Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AdamvriesssGG

Member
Jan 20, 2020
38
52
19
21
Dear cubecrafters,
I used to have a lot of fun playing tnt run and spleef but i noticed lately that those are not there anymore maybe these can be added to minerware or just get their own minigame gamemode
Let me know if u agree of if you have any extra ideas!
 

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
632
2,909
389
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
yes i want also the old arcade back! that one was really popular and it was more fun. All the old games diffrent maps modes. You know how this arcade is dead? bc all the people are bored of this one and want the old arcade back so i agree +1
 
  • Like
Reactions: AdamvriesssGG

AdamvriesssGG

Member
Jan 20, 2020
38
52
19
21
yes i want also the old arcade back! that one was really popular and it was more fun. All the old games diffrent maps modes. You know how this arcade is dead? bc all the people are bored of this one and want the old arcade back so i agree +1
Tnx
 
D

Deleted member 481668

Guest
Yes, I am agree with you. Specially tnt run, I was a nolifer and also really good in the game. I miss the game a lot and yes we all can vote for the featured games but, I would preffer to add this as a single gamemode with layer spleef etc. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: AdamvriesssGG
D

Deleted member 481668

Guest
How? im new here
What you can do is very simple if someone agree you can like his or her post for exemple. But you can also wait if a lot of people agree with you, you can tagg them and say to everyone thanks or something. But if someone give feedback then you can give your reaction! ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: AdamvriesssGG
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom