Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AdamvriesssGG

Jan 20, 2020
Dear cubecrafters,
I used to have a lot of fun playing tnt run and spleef but i noticed lately that those are not there anymore maybe these can be added to minerware or just get their own minigame gamemode
Let me know if u agree of if you have any extra ideas!

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
yes i want also the old arcade back! that one was really popular and it was more fun. All the old games diffrent maps modes. You know how this arcade is dead? bc all the people are bored of this one and want the old arcade back so i agree +1

Reactions: AdamvriesssGG

AdamvriesssGG

Jan 20, 2020
yes i want also the old arcade back! that one was really popular and it was more fun. All the old games diffrent maps modes. You know how this arcade is dead? bc all the people are bored of this one and want the old arcade back so i agree +1
Tnx

D

Deleted member 481668

Yes, I am agree with you. Specially tnt run, I was a nolifer and also really good in the game. I miss the game a lot and yes we all can vote for the featured games but, I would preffer to add this as a single gamemode with layer spleef etc. ;)

D

Deleted member 481668

How? im new here
What you can do is very simple if someone agree you can like his or her post for exemple. But you can also wait if a lot of people agree with you, you can tagg them and say to everyone thanks or something. But if someone give feedback then you can give your reaction! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom