Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

keep your items and killstreak after a server restart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
hi guys. I had the problem that I had a 40+ killstreak in FFA but the server restarted. hereby I lost my items and my killstreak. in this way you can't come all the way to the 100 killstreak for that achievement. en I thin this should chance: keep your items and killstreak after a server restart. do you agree with this? please explain your choice if you got time. video:
(from 1:40 for the point i made here)

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
hi guys. I had the problem that I had a 40+ killstreak in FFA but the server restarted. hereby I lost my items and my killstreak. in this way you can't come all the way to the 100 killstreak for that achievement. en I thin this should chance: keep your items and killstreak after a server restart. do you agree with this? please explain your choice if you got time. video:
(from 1:40 for the point i made here)
You can check when the server is restarting by looking at the ‘menu’ at the right side of your screen. Just find a server that will be available for a long time, and then start grinding your achievement. So no need for an extended server duration :)

I hope I helped,
Have a good day!
-YeaUhm

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a good idea but you can check the timer when you are playing. But if they did it, they will make a plugin which auto-move you to the next map.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
You can check when the server is restarting by looking at the ‘menu’ at the right side of your screen. Just find a server that will be available for a long time, and then start grinding your achievement. So no need for an extended server duration :)

I hope I helped,
Have a good day!
-YeaUhm
This
Also doing that makes killstreaks waaay too easy. The challenge of doing a best killstreak record is not making kills, but doing them in about 2 hours (usually how long a map is up for. That way you could just shop infinitely and make a killstreak as large as you want it to be basically, making killstreaks really easy to get.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
YES! this isnt fair. today I had a killstreak of 55 and when the server restarted i got 0!! I wasted 2 hours playing This should change!

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Please do not revive posts that were inactive more than 3 weeks ago, in this case more than 4 months 😂😂
lol ik but i didn't know that java had ffa before us . i thought that ffa had just been released for both versions lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺