Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
When someone hits you and gives you knockback (With punch bow for example or with sword and sprinting) and You die from Fall Damage or just from the Enemy - You Respawn;

But when You respawn somehow you get the same knockback effect 1-2 milliseconds before you get killed and if the respawning point is near the edge of the island - There's chance to fell of again and die.

In this situation You can die repeatedly and get knocked-off..

This some sort of 'bug' is NOT Always happening / visible;

Elfdrummer12

Dec 10, 2016
Rivendell
I have not had the knock back effect after I re-spawn. After you respawn, you are invincible, you should not be able to take damage, but you can take knock back if they hit you after you re-spawn.

I am not sure what you are trying to say.

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
I have not had the knock back effect after I re-spawn. After you respawn, you are invincible, you should not be able to take damage, but you can take knock back if they hit you after you re-spawn.

I am not sure what you are trying to say.

Yeah, I think I don't explain it properly.. :D I had to say that if you are very low on health (For example 1 Heart) and someone hit you with Sword while sprinting OR shot you with Punch Bow you die.

And after you die - You respawn on your island instantly.

Then you are knocked on one side or forward with the strenght of the knockback (Enemy's Sword or Punch Bow that killed you with) and there is chance (I had such a moment like this) to get knocked again into the void (Which is very rare)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
When someone hits you and gives you knockback (With punch bow for example or with sword and sprinting) and You die from Fall Damage or just from the Enemy - You Respawn;

But when You respawn somehow you get the same knockback effect 1-2 milliseconds before you get killed and if the respawning point is near the edge of the island - There's chance to fell of again and die.

In this situation You can die repeatedly and get knocked-off..

This some sort of 'bug' is NOT Always happening / visible;
Yes if you die to sharpness crits or just normal crits the effect happens when you die as well this is a simple problem since when you lose all your health they do a slightly more advanced way of continuing where you just are instantly revived and teleported to your spawn also you are cleared of your inventory
This allows them to easily stop bugs with respawning in the void (yet sometimes it still manages to happen) this also makes it easier for developing the lose your egg you lose the game mechanic

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Could you get a video of this happening? I think i understand what you mean, but it would be good if you could get video evidence.

Reactions: VideoklipBG

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I have never had this happen to me. It could be because of your internet connection, in which case it would be difficult for the developers to find a solution.

I would suggest that you disconnect devices not in use from the internet and close unnecessary applications.

Elfdrummer12

Dec 10, 2016
Rivendell
I have never had this happen to me. It could be because of your internet connection, in which case it would be difficult for the developers to find a solution.

I would suggest that you disconnect devices not in use from the internet and close unnecessary applications.

I also think that this could be the problem. My internet connection is always stable and is quick. If you use Wi-Fi it could be the receiver or the Wi-Fi itself.

Reactions: Daniel_H212
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom