Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
It's not a fun achievement to get. Worse than not being fun, it's actively boring and annoying.
It's not like "win a game without opening a lucky block", beacuse at least then you can kill other players and loot items from them.
It's not like "kill a blaze with a blaze rod", because then you can play normally, open lucky blocks, and if there happens to be a blaze you try to get it.

The problem is that to start starving, you need to run around while not eating for like 5 minutes. While doing this, you cannot fight other players, because you won't have regeneration. So you sit there on your island, doing nothing but jumping around, for around 5 minutes.
Then, when you finally start starving, there's probably only 1 or 2 other players left, with the best gear of course, and somehow you have to kill them. Keep in mind that you couldn't go to mid or kill other players, which means you have 1. no gear, 2. no regeneration, and 3. no sprinting, and you have to somehow win the game.

Unless you get really lucky spawning next to a camper who is also a noob, so you can go fight a similarly armed opponent who also is a lot worse than you while you are starving, I really don't see how you're supposed to get this.

And it's also not fun, because you can't even play the game. You just wait 5 minutes to starve, only to die in 10 seconds and have to do it again.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
It might be frustrating achievement to get, but not impossible. You can restore your health with potions and healing wand, and use ranged weapons to kill opponents when you are low. After getting some damage, it wont take that long untill you start starving either.

However, this achievement should not be on "easy" category in my opinion, because it's pretty hard to get.

Reactions: Lyriie and Tripleee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom