Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

BoaTronPro

Jan 1, 2023
Hi All,

Has anyone else suffered the following bugs recently?

> Taking damage while just running around / standing still
- In every game at the moment (I'm mostly playing Mega currently) I keep randomly taking damage while just running around, or sometimes even standing still. It's like minor fall damage, but I've not taken a fall (and before you ask, there are no opponents attacking me either...)

> Getting stuck on the floor of the void instead of re-spawning
- This has happened three or four times now. My teams egg is still ok and I fall in the void (happens too often - I'd be quite good if I wasn't so careless 😅), I lose my kit like I've died, but instead of respawning I just stay in the void and can run about / jump but do nothing else. Eventually I get kicked for being AFK (even though I can move around...)

If it's happened to you, have you found a fix / work around?

Cheers,

Boa

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
It happened to me too. Also, when I entered the game, the cubecraft games text was loading and after 10 seconds I could continue the game again and I was taking damage and I was hungry for nothing.

Reactions: BoaTronPro

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
The first bug has happened to me countless times since the 1.19 update. It’s very random, but I notice it occurs mostly when I’m sprinting up slabs or stairs. This occurs in almost every gamemode. I usually loose about half a heart.

BoaTronPro

Jan 1, 2023
The first bug has happened to me countless times since the 1.19 update. It’s very random, but I notice it occurs mostly when I’m sprinting up slabs or stairs. This occurs in almost every gamemode. I usually loose about half a heart.
Yeah - often seems to happen on stairs, like you're stumbling and twisting an ankle

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have found evidence of the floor void thing in lucky islands and have not yet found a way to reproduce it. For some reason, /whereami and /hub (or /lobby, I forget which one it is) didn’t work properly. I had a similar encounter where a player seemed to die twice. Both of these happened yesterday
IMG_0614.png
IMG_0611.png

BoaTronPro

Jan 1, 2023
I have found evidence of the floor void thing in lucky islands and have not yet found a way to reproduce it. For some reason, /whereami and /hub (or /lobby, I forget which one it is) didn’t work properly. I had a similar encounter where a player seemed to die twice. Both of these happened yesterdayView attachment 224864View attachment 224865
Just happened to me again this morning, first game of the day 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom