Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
1.19 EggWars update bring us new mechanic - returning of pickaxe that you purchased. Unlike the pickaxe from Miner kit, purchased pickaxe will return to you w/o cooldown, and this is a huge buff to the team that has debris or obsidian because they will constanty dig you out of blocks, so in some cases you FORCED to killing whole enemy's team until ur teammate will help you. This can be considered as violation of trolling rule (Killing enemy's team constantly and not breaking their egg), so I want to suggest cooldown for this mechanic as a pickaxe from Miner kit has already. It would be more balanced in the debris/obby situations, when you CLEARLY have dominance against the enemies, but they just constantly digging you out

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1.19 EggWars update bring us new mechanic - returning of pickaxe that you purchased. Unlike the pickaxe from Miner kit, purchased pickaxe will return to you w/o cooldown, and this is a huge buff to the team that has debris or obsidian because they will constanty dig you out of blocks, so in some cases you FORCED to killing whole enemy's team until ur teammate will help you. This can be considered as violation of trolling rule (Killing enemy's team constantly and not breaking their egg), so I want to suggest cooldown for this mechanic as a pickaxe from Miner kit has already. It would be more balanced in the debris/obby situations, when you CLEARLY have dominance against the enemies, but they just constantly digging you out
I am totallu with you in this the pickaxe so annoying in some cases like you sad they break the block whene you place it ti hide for break obsidian and he got the game so long to do it

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Bring debris/obby yourself and block in.
damn, you have a point. But purchased pickaxes still have a solid advantage because it's constantly returning weapon (Netherite Pickaxe have a damage of Iron Sword w/o enchantments, so it's like a purchasing Iron Sword for the rest of the game)

Reactions: Tripleee

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him

Bring debris/obby yourself and block in.
good luck doing this when person has a maximum pickaxe that breaks debris in 3 seconds :D
(accidentally replied to the first message)

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
good luck doing this when person has a maximum pickaxe that breaks debris in 3 seconds :D
(accidentally replied to the first message)
Those people usually havent died, and if so buy a efficeincy 7 pick yourself to mine as fast as them. Or work as a team to break the egg :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom