Should it be added

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unipotato

You used to be able to tap when he game started, but it was removed because people would spam chat with "OP plzzzzz" and such. I think it should stay this way because pre-game spam is quite annoying. You can always type when the game has started.

BlockGeek

Aug 4, 2016
i think this should only be for team's so during the 15 sec you can talk to your team... and only your team. just to stop the "OP plz" Spam right at the start. after that you should then be able to talk in global. it would be very pointless in solo, and either way, cubecraft should make it so at the start of every game it says "Cross teaming is bannable" just so we dont have to warn everyone.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
i think this should only be for team's so during the 15 sec you can talk to your team... and only your team. just to stop the "OP plz" Spam right at the start. after that you should then be able to talk in global. it would be very pointless in solo, and either way, cubecraft should make it so at the start of every game it says "Cross teaming is bannable" just so we dont have to warn everyone.
I agree with you - Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: BlockGeek

BlockGeek

Aug 4, 2016
They could add a filter. And spam prevention for pre chat
i dont really get the point of it because you cant type much in 15 seconds. you could type "Rush" or something but you could do that when the game starts. Cool idea when you think about it. but not much practical use if you look at it properly

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
i dont really get the point of it because you cant type much in 15 seconds. you could type "Rush" or something but you could do that when the game starts. Cool idea when you think about it. but not much practical use if you look at it properly
For example, it is need like when you say, I will get iron gen you get gold for obby
Before they actually drop and get it etc, I think it would make it easier

Reactions: BlockGeek

BlockGeek

Aug 4, 2016
For example, it is need like when you say, I will get iron gen you get gold for obby
Before they actually drop and get it etc, I think it would make it easier
I totally agree with you. 100% but I think it would just be easier to post while in a game. and either way, I don't think many people play teams just normally without anyone. so you would probably be talking in a skype chat or using something like that to talk. i may be completely wrong, im not sure. i only see the use in big maps like Rome or Mansion.

U

Unipotato

They could add a filter. And spam prevention for pre chat

At this point so many words are filtered that you have to modify your sentences so that they're not blocked. Filtering any more words would make talking impossible. Like I said previously, you can take a few seconds to type when the game starts. Staff had their reasons for removing it and I agree with their decision. My answer is no now and will not change.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I totally agree with you. 100% but I think it would just be easier to post while in a game. and either way, I don't think many people play teams just normally without anyone. so you would probably be talking in a skype chat or using something like that to talk. i may be completely wrong, im not sure. i only see the use in big maps like Rome or Mansion.
That could be true, thanks for your feedback

At this point so many words are filtered that you have to modify your sentences so that they're not blocked. Filtering any more words would make talking impossible. Like I said previously, you can take a few seconds to type when the game starts. Staff had their reasons for removing it and I agree with their decision. My answer is no now and will not change.
I do not mind your answer, This way more people will get the reasons to why things have been disabled - Thanks for your feedback

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i like this idea but i also dont like this idea

i want it so i can just talk to my own teammates but not the rest of the lobby

i think that it shouldnt be a thing because of the spam it can create there is already a heck ton of spam in the waiting lobby for OP and stuff

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
i like this idea but i also dont like this idea

i want it so i can just talk to my own teammates but not the rest of the lobby

i think that it shouldnt be a thing because of the spam it can create there is already a heck ton of spam in the waiting lobby for OP and stuff
I agree with you, I will add it to they notes, thankyou for the feedback.

Reactions: KidBit
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom