Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

merrysc

Mar 30, 2024
Good morning, CubeCraft community.

Recently, I've been experiencing server disconnections while playing CubeCraft in Minecraft Bedrock (in any mode). This has affected my gaming experience and that of my friends (We are from Peru). During the entire previous month, I had no problems, but now in this last week the server closes unexpectedly with the message "server disconnection".

I've noticed other players are also experiencing this issue. So I'm wondering if... Has anyone else been experiencing all these recent disconnections? Are there any known fixes or updates to the servers that could be causing this?

I would be very grateful if anyone from CubeCraft or the community could help me by giving me a solution to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your attention and support!

[MerrySC]

Reactions: Matriox

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Good morning, CubeCraft community.

Recently, I've been experiencing server disconnections while playing CubeCraft in Minecraft Bedrock (in any mode). This has affected my gaming experience and that of my friends (We are from Peru). During the entire previous month, I had no problems, but now in this last week the server closes unexpectedly with the message "server disconnection".

I've noticed other players are also experiencing this issue. So I'm wondering if... Has anyone else been experiencing all these recent disconnections? Are there any known fixes or updates to the servers that could be causing this?

I would be very grateful if anyone from CubeCraft or the community could help me by giving me a solution to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your attention and support!

[MerrySC]
So look in my region also this think happened but i need to see the picture of the message of the issues whene you try to join the server bc it might be a lot of problem and defrente solution for it

If the message like you sad ( server disconnection) it can be from your owne wifi or the place you are on it the internet not that fast so you can change your place of it or if your place is good and the internet is fast so you will follow this steps :
First go enter the game and go to settings then storage and clear the cash data and go to the app settings and choose minecraft and do clear cache data then restart your phone and update the game to the last version

If the issues still there try to restart your wifi

If the issues still there get a video of it and cantact me in the dm here or in the discord

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom