Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 19, 2017
I am suggesting that they could add something in the reports section which says "Already Handled". Currently if you report someone and he gets banned before they look at your report it counts as "closed" (denied). When you click on it, it says "your report has been unsuccesful", and then "player has already been punished". This can ruin someones stats, as it shows that they have much more false reports then they should have. 4/6 of my reports are denied, and 3 of them are because of this reason. Maybe have something that says "already handled" will help people look more positively at their stats.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Please do your research next time before you post a thread because this has already been suggested loads of time. But yes, I would love to see the Closed sections as Already Handled.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
i kind like the idea but it would add a lot more work to all the mods if they had to go through multiple reports on one person instead of just closing it for all.

Jun 19, 2017
i kind like the idea but it would add a lot more work to all the mods if they had to go through multiple reports on one person instead of just closing it for all.
Don't they have to go to all anyways and closing it? Its just clicking 1 different button.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I really don't see the point, surely if you are reporting someone its to help the server become clean of consistent or blatant rule breakers and them being already banned/muted should be a good thing.
It doesn't matter if it says "already handled" or "closed", the outcome is still the same.
You can do reports as if it's a game if that's what helps you carry on doing them but in the end the satisfaction you should get is that you have seen the server become more clear with every report that has been done, not that a number at the top of the page has gone up or all the words at the end of the reports are green.

Jun 19, 2017
I really don't see the point, surely if you are reporting someone its to help the server become clean of consistent or blatant rule breakers and them being already banned/muted should be a good thing.
It doesn't matter if it says "already handled" or "closed", the outcome is still the same.
You can do reports as if it's a game if that's what helps you carry on doing them but in the end the satisfaction you should get is that you have seen the server become more clear with every report that has been done, not that a number at the top of the page has gone up or all the words at the end of the reports are green.
They look at how many reports are accepted when you apply for staff, and its discouraging for some people to see that most of their reports fail, and it makes them think "there is no point of reporting if it is going to fail anyways".

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I am suggesting that they could add something in the reports section which says "Already Handled". Currently if you report someone and he gets banned before they look at your report it counts as "closed" (denied). When you click on it, it says "your report has been unsuccesful", and then "player has already been punished". This can ruin someones stats, as it shows that they have much more false reports then they should have. 4/6 of my reports are denied, and 3 of them are because of this reason. Maybe have something that says "already handled" will help people look more positively at their stats.
Well that was already suggested :)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
They look at how many reports are accepted when you apply for staff, and its discouraging for some people to see that most of their reports fail, and it makes them think "there is no point of reporting if it is going to fail anyways".
It's not failed though, it's just closed. You get a message from the staff themselves telling you that all thats happened is they are already banned.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
You can also click on your report, they will sia then 'This player has been punished via an another report, also nice idea.

Jun 19, 2017
It's not failed though, it's just closed. You get a message from the staff themselves telling you that all thats happened is they are already banned.
You can also click on your report, they will sia then 'This player has been punished via an another report, also nice idea.
I know, and I said in my post that it tells you "the player has already been punished", but both "already punished" and "false" say "closed", which can be kind of confusing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom