• Total voters

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all! :D

I think the thread title says enough, but I will explain my suggestion a bit more. My suggestion is adding stats on the /reports list. It only shows 14 reports, but with probably more than 150 reports I would like to see the exact number of my reports. The accepted ones and (maybe) also the ''innocent'' ones. This might also help when you want to apply for Helper, since it is a question in the Helper app.

What will it look like? I suggest this; Gray glass for total reports, green glass for handled reports and red glass for false reports in the bottom right of the /reports menu.

Well, that's it for this suggestion. Please let me know what you think below or vote on the poll.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

~ Dutchyyy

• Agree
Reactions: Anneum

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
To be honest I have been wondering what I have done overall with /report but I’m not able to see all of my reports there unfortunately.
I like the ,,coloured” system you suggested as well, and I support the idea in general:)

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Ijsbeerr

Feb 7, 2016
+1
It is very useful for Helper applications.
Now you can only see 14 reports and I hope to see this feature in the future!

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-13_21-23-52.png
    upload_2020-3-13_21-23-52.png
    312 bytes · Views: 70
  • upload_2020-3-13_21-25-1.png
    upload_2020-3-13_21-25-1.png
    312 bytes · Views: 64

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Would be pretty cool to see this as stats for yourself, yeah. Instead of only seeing the past 14 reports of which maybe a few are accepted/denied or whatever, just a short summary of your overall /report reports stats. Like you said, could be done with glass panels in your inventory which sounds like a pretty cool idea to me, but maybe something even more epic would be sick? Only if it's possible of course, but this really sounds like a cool idea to me.

D

Deleted member 294498

Great suggestion!
Would be really cool to see your stats.

Me thinking...
What if there would be a leaderboard for most /reports handled....

ItzNoLIama

Jan 25, 2020
Belgium
Hey all! :D

I think the thread title says enough, but I will explain my suggestion a bit more. My suggestion is adding stats on the /reports list. It only shows 14 reports, but with probably more than 150 reports I would like to see the exact number of my reports. The accepted ones and (maybe) also the ''innocent'' ones. This might also help when you want to apply for Helper, since it is a question in the Helper app.

What will it look like? I suggest this; Gray glass for total reports, green glass for handled reports and red glass for false reports in the bottom right of the /reports menu.

Well, that's it for this suggestion. Please let me know what you think below or vote on the poll.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

~ Dutchyyy
Very good suggestion! Would love to see that added, so we can have a good eye on the reports made :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom