Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hi, I'm sorry that your son has bad experiences with hackers, I think we all have that.

I know there're loads of hackers on the server, more on 1.8 than on 1.9. But we must have patience until the Anti-Cheat is released, our Developers are working on their own Anti-Cheat at the moment.

Reporting rule breakers is not so complicated.
For hackers, teamers, campers or sky-basers:
1) Gather the required video evidence where the hacker(s)/teamers/camper(s)/sky-baser(s) etc. is/are clear to see.
2) Upload the gathered video evidence on YouTube. Important: save or copy the video link if it's uploaded.
3) Go to the report site, https://reports.cubecraft.net/login, and report the hacker(s), teamers, camper(s) or sky-baser(s) with the video evidence.

For other rule breakers, such as spammers, swearers, targeters etc.:
1) Gather the required screenshot evidence where it's clear to see who's spamming/swearing/targeting etc.
2) Go to the report site, https://reports.cubecraft.net/login, and report the spammer/swearer/targeter etc.

If you don't have an account on the report site, please read this thread very carefully: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/. If you need to know how to report people, read this guide evry carefully: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/.

I wish you good luck with your reports in the future.

Last edited:

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hi,
I'm writing in behalf of my son. He plays on your server for hours everyday, he is 10. He plays with his friends and I sit next to him and in almost every game they play there is someone with a hack.
He keeps asking me to help him install hacks on his computer since so many others have it, I keep saying no with regards to your policy and rules.

However, there are just SOOOOO many hacker that they are now loosing their interest in your server, it is too complicated and takes too much time to report and more. (I have shown him how to do this, and after recording the event, he doesn't want to go any further) and even if you report it takes to long time for this person to get banned. This is really an unacceptable way and from what I can see most people playing your server are children, many with no computer skills to do all that you are asking and to have their own youtube channel is ridiculous.

Can't you just build in a command in the chat that calls an admin/moderator to the game at once and can do all the necessary recording and reporting for them? This shouldn't be too difficult for you to do? I'm also sure you have logfiles where you can go and backtrack certain events to support.

I really would like for my son to be able to see the good in not cheating and learning to play really kickass good and fair, but looks now difficult.

Many thanks!
Minecraft Mother WITH computer skills.
the fact that a father helps his son in cubecraft is very good , well done!!!
also by hacking , your son will not play in cube again with his current account , so make sure to avoid your son to download a client , because a 10 years old kid will hack without to know what is he doing , finally try to learn your kid to reporting and avoid the fact that your kid will be a youtuber :)

TradeOffer

Sep 19, 2015
Scotland, United Kingdom
Not going to lie at all here, first game of Skywars I had on this server I managed to record a hacker and report (Used to doing so on my main server).

Second game, caught another.

Third game, another.

Forth, etc.

Played maybe 10 games in whole, probably more and just got fed of up people managing to kill me ever so easily. There are easy solutions to this issue.

Sure, I know and I've read that the developers are creating some magical, amazing Anti-cheat that'll stop all hackers once and for all (It honestly won't, there will still be hackers).

But, surely you can at least stop the people flying and the people bypassing the speed system? I don't enjoy getting castrated by people flying around the place. It's not very fun gameplay at all.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
@ModestyBlaze

Hi,
I'd just like sum up what everyone has said so far in this thread to make it easier for you.

-The Anti-Cheat plugin is currently being developed by the CubeCraft Dev team. As of now, there is no ETA, considering the Dev team has a lot on their hands at th moment with the multiple games under maintenance. But it will be out as soon as possible

-Reporting hackers can be a pain at times, but all that is needed is a short video of the person hacking. It doesn't have to be longer than a minute; just clear proof of the player using hacks. Then copy the link into the correct section of the report and add any other information required, and the report will be viewed by a staff member ASAP.

-As of now, there is no way for a Staff Member to meet every players needs for a hacker. There are thousands of players that are on the server 24/7, and with about 50 staff members, there is no possible way to make that work. Like I said before, the Anti-Cheat plugin will help to greatly reduce the amount of hackers on the server when it is released, so all we need to do is be patient at this point.

If you have any other questions regarding this issue or anything else, please do not hesitate to start a conversation/PM me at any time, or contact any staff member.
I hoped that this helped! (P.S. Don't give up on CubeCraft yet, they are trying their best. Just give them time! :) )
-Simbaaa :D

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Me: Kills 1 dude, almost dies killing another, kills one last dude now its the classic 1v1 Lucky Islands duel. This will be my second ever win of Lucky Islands...
Hacker: Kills me in 3 hits
Me: Facepalms I hate hackers... How could someone be that boring and selfish.. grrrr

Apparently hacking is fun... Yeah, NAH. Tell your son, (not only how wonderful and caring you are ;) but also) that hacking is not just the wrong thing to do but it also makes the game rubbish for everyone else. Like not just one person, but everyone. It may sound obvious but if every hacker understood it we may have a lot less.

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
Hello there

Regarding your concerns, we once had an in-game-reporting system which was severely abused and taken away not long after.
This has been suggested countless time so I am going to quote myself from another thread:

Imagine if we had 100 staff member and maybe 5000 players, the amount of players who would call hacks on an innocent party is high.
(salty players) and those who aren't too sure about hacks, just report them anyways cause why not.
Lets not forget about the amount of players who use /report just to talk to staff members and get their attention.

So we can't just send every staff member everywhere to monitor, it isn't as efficient as it seems to be.
Dealing with rule breakers on the reporting site is easier and also shortens the "hackcusation" because if you're going to call hacks on someone for the sake of being a salty kid, you're not going to put in effort to actually report someone you know isn't hacking but still killed you.

I understand it may be frustrating but like what @Cynamooo said, the anti-cheat is being worked on. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA however, we hope you would believe that we're working the fastest we can with out limited resources.
Please continue to bear with us and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused.
What is an ETA and what is Hackcusation, someone told me before but i forget what it was, I think its like making excuses for hacking or not hacking. not 100% sure though

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
What is an ETA and what is Hackcusation, someone told me before but i forget what it was, I think its like making excuses for hacking or not hacking. not 100% sure though

ETA stands for Estimated Time (of) Arrival
Hacsusation is like accusation just changed the wording a bit.
Accusing someone of hacking without any proof, mostly by salty players who cannot accept their death.

Reactions: Firewand

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
ETA stands for Estimated Time (of) Arrival
Hacsusation is like accusation just changed the wording a bit.
Accusing someone of hacking without any proof, mostly by salty players who cannot accept their death.
THANKS A TON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom