Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

J4sprr

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hello!

For reporting a hacker u need to have video evidence. A lot of players says u need to install a screen recorder. ( https://www.bandicam.com or https://screencast-o-matic.com/ or ...).
But if u have a Windows 10 PC u can also use:

Windows key + alt + r

Then u are recording with Xbox (Xbox is automaticly installed on a Windows 10 PC) when u are recording then use also Windows key + alt + r to stop. When u stop with recording you will get a notification. Go to Youtube ( To upload the video) and click: Upload. select: Video's and then u can select the hacker report video.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hello!

For reporting a hacker u need to have video evidence. A lot of players says u need to install a screen recorder. ( https://www.bandicam.com or https://screencast-o-matic.com/ or ...).

Windows key + alt + r

Then u are recording with Xbox (Xbox is automaticly installed on a Windows 10 PC) when u are recording then use also Windows key + alt + r to stop. When u stop with recording you will get a notification. Go to Youtube ( To upload the video) and click: Upload. select: Video's and then u can select the hacker report video.
Helpful tip but this is the wrong place for this this should be under media or everythingelse (offtopic)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Helpful tip but this is the wrong place for this this should be under media or everythingelse (offtopic)

Indeed, @Skifby or @zDutchie can you move this thread please?

Hello!

Windows key + Alt + R

Yes indeed, you can also record without a record program. BUT, you must have a good GPU because otherwise it won't allow you to record with Windows 10.

Joshua Taylor

Feb 26, 2017
Hey, I am not exactly sure how but I would like to report a hacker that I encountered in a game. His name is [Y] Mr_Sven_Pvp
Here is video evidence:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Does any of you use Quicktime player on Mac? I play minecraft on Mac and if i need to record i use Quick time player.

U

Unipotato

Does any of you use Quicktime player on Mac? I play minecraft on Mac and if i need to record i use Quick time player.

So do I. Sometimes it is annoying that you cannot get volume for Kill Aura reports though as sometimes this sounds of a player attacking can hint that they use hacks.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I find that when I use that recorder (that was provided my windows), I find it very laggy and weird to use. I do use it sometimes. I personally think that using a recorder such as Bandicam, camtasia etc is easier. You probs just helped heaps of peeps :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'm also really annoyed when Im unprepared and I meet a hacker, I had to pause minecraft, go to quick time player, make it record and by the time i come back, either the hacker left, or I'm killed

How do u guys record so much hackers? Do you record every time you play just incase?

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I'm also really annoyed when Im unprepared and I meet a hacker, I had to pause minecraft, go to quick time player, make it record and by the time i come back, either the hacker left, or I'm killed

How do u guys record so much hackers? Do you record every time you play just incase?

I use obs to record, and have hot keys set to start and top recording. Makes it very easy to use and you don't have to waste time minimizing mc to start a recording.

Reactions: GladiusYugen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom