Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
It seems like a good idea in theory, but in practice it has flaws. Unlike a certain other server that has a similar command, cubecraft does not have a way for staff to join and observe a game in progress(afaik) to actually watch a reported player, and cubecraft doesn't exactly have an army of staff either so it would spread them out even thinner.

GG_LoBo122

Nov 26, 2016
In my opinion /report shouldn't be allow because many players on Cubecraft says that I hack and If you could do report on games, I would get report for no reason because some players don't know if that player is really hacking and they just would report them.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
They get denied because of that awful frame rate @Daniel_H212 it makes it look like u lag

I actually don't lag that much, and some of them were clearly not lag. For example, the only way lag could look like reach would be if the person hit me out of his hit distance, and hit me again from a far range. This would be because I lagged and so, to the enemy player, it seems like I haven't moves after he hit me, so he was able to hit me again. However, some of the footage includes players hitting me at a 60 degree angle from 4.5 blocks away, without having hit me first. There is no possibility that was lag.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
The command /report used to be a feature yet, got removed because of spam. I understand your frustration but, there is a criteria. You can report the hackers here: reports.cubecraft.net with video evidence Guidelines are here https://reports.cubecraft.net/report. Additionally, here's the download link to bandicam (A recorder) http://www.bandicam.com/ It's really easy and simple. Hopefully, this will help. -Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom