Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbex

May 21, 2017
I think you should be able to do /report (name) to report some one. then a staff could do something like /report list to see the people that got reported and the hackers that is online is at the top and the if they are not sure they do like /unsure (name) for osme other staff to see. May be a good idea?

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Hello, @dbex

The command /report was removed as it was being abused by players. Some players used to use the command /report in an inefficient way. Some moderators were wasting their time with fake reports. For those reasons the command /report was removed.

If you see a hacker just try to record them and report at https://reports.cubecraft.net "We would appreciate it"

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
There were way too many fake/false/useless reports coming in to the staff and when theres thousands of players online at once, they must be drowning with reports in game. This would lead to many never being looked at or ever being seen. This is why there's the report system online (reports.cubecraft.net). So there's no use to bother bringing the command back.

Reactions: LanceDaniels

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
you just crushed my last hope of not having to ever see one of these threads again. Oh and guys no need for lonh answers. Just saying abuse is reason enough...

Reactions: Hypixel Network

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There used to be this command on the server, however it got removed because of how heavily abused it got. It wasted staff members a lot of time because there were so many fake reports.

You can always report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report and they will get the punishment they deserve.

This command will not be added back again.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Yeah, just like what they said above, we had it before and was removed due to it being abused so much.

This doesn't mean we can suggest something different with the command. My suggest is to be able to report players in game, but if the command isn't provided with the requirements to report a player, it won't go in. For example, in-game you would type this: /report <player> <offense> <evidence>. Of course, there may be more and much better modifications to this.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Yeah, just like what they said above, we had it before and was removed due to it being abused so much.

This doesn't mean we can suggest something different with the command. My suggest is to be able to report players in game, but if the command isn't provided with the requirements to report a player, it won't go in. For example, in-game you would type this: /report <player> <offense> <evidence>. Of course, there may be more and much better modifications to this.

Wouldn't the issue with trying to have evidence in game be saying something like "I saw him and he has kill aura"? Because it would be kinda hard to get a video out on youtube and then post it in game chat, because at that point its better to just throw it on the reports page :P I think it should just stay as is and players should all have to report through the report page!

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
If you do that you're not very smart in my opinion. Except if it were rule breakers of course :p

Actually, I played a game last week, and of 19 players in the game, 3 teams of 4 2 teams of 3, and 1 team of 2. I was on the team of 2. Of the 5 other team, 4 of them had hackers, and my teammate kept trolling my by spleefing me off the bridge. We still won, because although I didn't catch my teammate hacking, I think he was a hacker. He took on other hackers in 1v2s and won...

I reported all the hackers with video evidence, and all the reports were denied for lack of evidence, even though the enemies clearly had killaura.

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
2024.05.28-17.08.mp4 28_5_2024 8_08_25 μμ.png
It feels so good every time! 🔥
Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
JokeKaedee wrote on Loskol's profile.
Omg once again you are my reminder to do my Duolingo streak, thanks!
Hi everyone, i am just register on this official cubecraft site. I am from Kyrgyzstan.
Top Bottom