• Total voters

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
1611790953020.png

Hi, So essentially a lot of people do find too many people are camping/trolling/Cheating in different ways, and a lot of people don't have the ability to record them and report them through website reports.
I would love to a change of /report features so that will help to report the break-rules comfortably.
My Suggestion is basically to change the features of /report

Examples:

I would love to exchange /report ka or ac as ''cheating'' because most of the cheaters are using a different modification, some people probably using reach, Anti-kb, hitboxes, etc.
And I would like to see new features for the /report for the example I would love to add /report Exploiting, trolling, kill farming, etc. 😊

That will help the new community member to report people comfortably. 👍

Thanks for reading my suggestion! 🙌

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
this doesn't really make sense in my opinion... /report is so that sentinel can test for cheaters how would sentinel or even an admin looking at the logs find out if someone is trolling/camping?

Reactions: Zerynn and Am4er

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I'm not a 100% sure about having this as a feature, basically because I think Moderators who handel /reports wouldn't check the incoming trolling/kill farming reports soon enough to punish them. When someone is hacking it doesn't make that much time to check it and most of the times the player is still hacking, while it can take multiple minutes for a moderator to check if someone is trolling or he misses the moment someone is trolling. Example: When someone throws posion pots on a teammate and stops doing it, when a moderator came they would 'waste' their time since there is nothing to see.
this doesn't really make sense in my opinion... /report is so that sentinel can test for cheaters how would sentinel or even an admin looking at the logs find out if someone is trolling/camping?
I'm almost sure the /report command is for Moderators who'll spectate and check if the player is cheating.

Top Bottom