Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToonBasic

Nov 3, 2019
Texas
Reports are not useless by any means whatsoever.

What's probably happening which I do see very often in other servers as well is as following (This is also assuming the person was cheating):
  • The cheater has disconnected from the server, thus, causing staff to be unable to monitor said reported user due to no activity within the server, so naturally it'd have to be closed
  • The person is not cheating and just better than the user who reported said person (This assuming they're not being blatant). Of course, there's also ghost client modules, so that can also be a factor, but in the eyes of staff, some poorly trained to detect those modules, chances are they'll look legit on the staff's end
  • The staff members have no authority to handle said report and must escalate it to the proper rankings (Kind of like how many servers only have Helper ranks to handle chat while Moderators handle cheaters as an example)
I doubt your report goes unnoticed, it's probably just mistakenly missed. It never hurts to re-report the user in case you run into them again.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree with you. But /report is like the same as watchdog report on hypixel.. It will send staff to the players who is being suspected of using illegal clients (hypixel it's watchdogs). If you report him before the game ends he will be followed and he will be watched after all so yes the option to use /report after the game is good but not necessary to me.

Shindou

Sep 14, 2018
how about the option to report a player who was in the game? like after the game ends, it gives a menu: play again, and some other stuff. There could also be a report option there, which can open a screen to report people who were in that game

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
how about the option to report a player who was in the game? like after the game ends, it gives a menu: play again, and some other stuff. There could also be a report option there, which can open a screen to report people who were in that game
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday 🧡
2 more perfect games!! 🔥

IMG_5619.png

The LOL is because I managed to trap the last player.
IMG_5630.png
Twixmeneer wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday, Mika!

Wow, I can’t believe you're officially an adult today! I want to take a moment to thank you for being such an amazing friend. We've shared so many memories together. I cherish every single one of them.
Your friendship means the world to me. Enjoy it, you deserve nothing but the best!

Happy Birthday!

With all my best wishes,
Mappoe wrote on Daanfkyy's profile.
followed you because i love minerware :3
Top Bottom