• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semmetje11lolly

Mar 15, 2017
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland
youtube.com
Hello! I had many games now where I see someone hack, like KillAura or Fly or something. Then I get into a fight or something like that. When the fight is over, most of the time the hacker left the game. Then when I try to /report it says that the username could not be found. Like comeone... Why can't I report someone that isn't in my game ANYMORE? He litteraly just was. I think hackers are aware of this, because once they die or the game ends, they INSTANTLY leave. This needs to be fixed, because right now, /report is worthless...

So what I think the solution could be:
- Obviously they can't just make it that you can report anyone, because people would make a lot of false random reports with random usernames

So, I think they should, in some way, store the playernames that the match began with, up until the end of the match (maybe like a minute after the match so you have time) so that it doesn't matter if a player leaves.

If this gets added, it won't matter if hackers leave/die/disconnect. Because, for the whole match, the /report command 'thinks' the hacker is still in the game. It would make the /report command much more efficiënt and helpfull for players and staff.

Reactions: Quis

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey!
Maybe this should be a good idea, but I'm thinking how they will add that, selecting names or something, as I said it was a good idea to think, but in reality I don't think this would be a good idea. I think there are more who reporting that person in-game or in a other game where that person is hacking. And /report is good, sometimes they don't accept your reports but it's handy in my opinion. If I'm looking in my report list right now, I have 10/14 are accepted (Most of the time I report those people on the website.) But I think it's still handy to use, back to the first part, I said that I record every hacker, teamer or something else. If I die or not and somebody hacked or teamed and they died too I can't record anymore or I can find them or something else where I can't record, it's the same problem with /report in my eyes. For example, they left or I don't have the sight to record them or I can't find them what I said. So I don't think this is a good idea because it may happen in other views like recording. So my answer is no.

Reactions: Semmetje11lolly

Semmetje11lolly

Mar 15, 2017
youtube.com
Hey!
Maybe this should be a good idea, but I'm thinking how they will add that, selecting names or something, as I said it was a good idea to think, but in reality I don't think this would be a good idea. I think there are more who reporting that person in-game or in a other game where that person is hacking. And /report is good, sometimes they don't accept your reports but it's handy in my opinion. If I'm looking in my report list right now, I have 10/14 are accepted (Most of the time I report those people on the website.) But I think it's still handy to use, back to the first part, I said that I record every hacker, teamer or something else. If I die or not and somebody hacked or teamed and they died too I can't record anymore or I can find them or something else where I can't record, it's the same problem with /report in my eyes. For example, they left or I don't have the sight to record them or I can't find them what I said. So I don't think this is a good idea because it may happen in other views like recording. So my answer is no.
I understand. But that's the points. If a recording fails, you would still have /report. But it's just kinda useless right now. /report can be used as a backup if a recording is not possible.

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
Yes . nice idea. But even if this is added, if the hackers become disconnect after the game is over, their use of cheat can not be determined. I recommend website reports. they give the exact result.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I understand. But that's the points. If a recording fails, you would still have /report. But it's just kinda useless right now. /report can be used as a backup if a recording is not possible.
Ok, that's true, but what I said, it also can happen if that person left so then it will not work anyway. ;(

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
because right now, /report is worthless...
I do certainly not agree.

We get loads and loads of reports every single day and we try our best to keep track on them, with that being said, a lot of hackers get banned due to the /report command, therefore I don't see the command as ''useless'' or ''worthless''.

About your main idea, yes I do agree with that and I think people have suggested that already lately. It's mainly easier for the people who want to report so they can still make a succesful report even though the cheater has left the game. On the other side, I don't know why, but I feel like 1 minute is too much (that's just probably my mind). But I do agree that there should be some time after the game has ended/hacker left the game to report the hacker.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain

We get loads and loads of reports every single day and we try our best to keep track on them, with that being said, a lot of hackers get banned due to the /report command, therefore I don't see the command as ''useless'' or ''worthless''.

About your main idea, yes I do agree with that and I think people have suggested that already lately. It's mainly easier for the people who want to report so they can still make a succesful report even though the cheater has left the game. On the other side, I don't know why, but I feel like 1 minute is too much (that's just probably my mind). But I do agree that there should be some time after the game has ended/hacker left the game to report the hacker.

If of course I certainly agree with you, I am not saying that the /report is useless, but it is a good command. What I am saying is that if you can do something so that when a hacker dies he does not leave the game directly, and we can report it with ease.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I am not saying that the / report is useless, but it is a good command.
I know it wasn't you, that's why I quoted the poost of the thread owner.

What I am saying is that if you can do something so that when a hacker dies he does not leave the game directly, and we can report it with ease.
I do not think that's something we can do. I mean it's not fair he's hacking but we cannot disclose them from playing except banning since that's what we do. Right now, I think the idea of adding a little timer to the command is good to report hackers even though they left the game.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I know it wasn't you, that's why I quoted the poost of the thread owner.

I do not think that's something we can do. I mean it's not fair he's hacking but we cannot disclose them from playing except banning since that's what we do. Right now, I think the idea of adding a little timer to the command is good to report hackers even though they left the game.

Yes, of course, that is totally true, but if you cannot add anything, nothing will happen, we will continue using the /report

Reactions: Ducky

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
Yes . nice idea. But even if this is added, if the hackers become disconnect after the game is over, their use of cheat can not be determined. I recommend website reports. they give the exact result.

I would also recommend using the report website but only with worthy evidence otherwise you can't send your report.
Tha's why I agree with Semmetje11lolly., by adding a timer or something similar that allows you to still report the hacker after they left the game!

Reactions: Semmetje11lolly

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States

I do not think that's something we can do. I mean it's not fair he's hacking but we cannot disclose them from playing except banning since that's what we do. Right now, I think the idea of adding a little timer to the command is good to report hackers even though they left the game.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Ducky. I think /report command is not useless it's a great command and it bans many hackers. Now yes the hackers will probably just leave after they die but the anti-cheat plugin can detect it in the next match and auto-ban him. Also, you can always record a video of it and report it at
Java: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Bedrock: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

Semmetje11lolly

Mar 15, 2017
youtube.com

I agree with Ducky. I think /report command is not useless it's a great command and it bans many hackers. Now yes the hackers will probably just leave after they die but the anti-cheat plugin can detect it in the next match and auto-ban him. Also, you can always record a video of it and report it at
[/QUOTE]
Yes, I know that, but it would just be so much easier if the /report command was more convenient

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I had many games now where I see someone hack, like KillAura or Fly or something. Then I get into a fight or something like that. When the fight is over, most of the time the hacker left the game. Then when I try to /report it says that the username could not be found. Like comeone... Why can't I report someone that isn't in my game ANYMORE? He litteraly just was. I think hackers are aware of this, because once they die or the game ends, they INSTANTLY leave. This needs to be fixed, because right now, /report is worthless...

So what I think the solution could be:
- Obviously they can't just make it that you can report anyone, because people would make a lot of false random reports with random usernames

So, I think they should, in some way, store the playernames that the match began with, up until the end of the match (maybe like a minute after the match so you have time) so that it doesn't matter if a player leaves.

If this gets added, it won't matter if hackers leave/die/disconnect. Because, for the whole match, the /report command 'thinks' the hacker is still in the game. It would make the /report command much more efficiënt and helpfull for players and staff.
agree. sometimes I'm recording so I can still report him but I think when I'm not it is very annoying.

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
GeForce Experience is most convenient for me because it allows you to record clips without having to pre-record. You can adjust the length of your clip, the quality and also your keybinds. For those who don't know it but would like to know how it works, send me a message and I will explain everything to you!

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
Yes, I know that, but it would just be so much easier if the /report command was more convenient[/QUOTE]
True then there will be a lot of false bans

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com

I have used /report for some time, and from experience, some usernames are tricky to work with. Such as mistaking an L with the letter i or a 0 with an O and so forth. /report can be a hassle for some, so making a manual report not only adds to your report count, however if you're right about it, and another staff member or our Sentinel program catches them before your report is placed, you still get points for it :D

However it can be up to preference. I personally loved /report as it stood. :p

Reactions: Ducky

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
It is not useless but yeah, whenever I try to report a hacker, he already left the game. I think they should do something about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom