Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I'm suggesting that you should have the ability to report anyone from your last lobby or game within 1minute of leaving it. I often find reproting in the game is very hard,

-Take for example seeing an inapropriate name or skin in layer spleef last second of the waiting time at the top, you either choose to report and die or you choose to let them get away, this shouldn't be the way its handled. At the end of the day the skin or name or the player needs to be removed from the network and just having those extra few seconds after you've finished the game to report them would be in the best interest of cubecraft and its players.

-Another example is when I'm in duels and see a hacker, hackers kill very fast and often leave straight after they kill you making reporting hackers in duels next to impossible, from my experience.

there are more reasons but I think these are the main ones... I just suggest a helpful minute extra of time to report players in your different lobby/game. It shouldn't be too much of a problem imo

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I'm suggesting that you should have the ability to report anyone from your last lobby or game within 1minute of leaving it. I often find reproting in the game is very hard,

-Take for example seeing an inapropriate name or skin in layer spleef last second of the waiting time at the top, you either choose to report and die or you choose to let them get away, this shouldn't be the way its handled. At the end of the day the skin or name or the player needs to be removed from the network and just having those extra few seconds after you've finished the game to report them would be in the best interest of cubecraft and its players.

-Another example is when I'm in duels and see a hacker, hackers kill very fast and often leave straight after they kill you making reporting hackers in duels next to impossible, from my experience.

there are more reasons but I think these are the main ones... I just suggest a helpful minute extra of time to report players in your different lobby/game. It shouldn't be too much of a problem imo
You mean /sr <player's ign>?
If so, there already an active thread about this..

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
this is about /report

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
also thats a completely different suggestion, right?

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
This.
I encounter this so much
Especially with duels, you just can't report hackers.
Thanks for suggesting this! :)

Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm sure I said "If so" for the reason that I didn't really get what you exactly mean
Well, the threads have completely different meanings. The thread you linked is about being able to put a name after /Sr. My thread is about being able to /report someone after your game is done if you saw a rule breaker in that game

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, the threads have completely different meanings. The thread you linked is about being able to put a name after /Sr. My thread is about being able to /report someone after your game is done if you saw a rule breaker in that game
That's what is suggested there-

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
That's what is suggested there-
That's thread states you should be able to report anyone on the network, I feel that would lead to a huge number of false reports. My thread is not about /Sr but the rank only feature /report and being able to use it 1 minute after you've left the lobby

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hello,

seems very unnecessary. I like it!

• Sad

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Great suggestion! Definitely a yes from me!

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I like this idea. Sometimes I try to find the hacker again but most of the time it's hopeless

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
First Speedrun on Bedwars Duos (1:12min) XGamesMC and ELBuB1sXD
Eli
Nothing is sadder than that time at night when SkyWars stops getting enough players for games to start :despair:
Top Bottom