• Yes, with Blockwars CTF

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, with Blockwars Core

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGamerASD

Jan 23, 2021
Blockwars Bridges gets the lowest amount of players out of all the permanent games. I think Blockwars Bridges should be a featured game, and be replaced by Blockwars CTF.

Blockwars Capture The Flag has more strategy involved due to the large playing field and the wide variety of kits. Blockwars Bridges has a much smaller map though and doesn't have any kits. I think that Blockwars CTF would get more players than Blockwars Bridges, so it would be a good idea to make Blockwars CTF a permanent game instead of Blockwars Bridges.

With Blockwars CTF gone from the featured games list, we might get different games voted for when people vote for what the next featured game should be. Currently, the winner of the vote alternates between Blockwars CTF and Slime Survival.

Last edited:

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Hey, I think a better solution to this issue was given in this thread. Basically the idea is that there is a "Blockwars" NPC in the main lobby that rotates through the different Blockwars modes, in addition to the Featured Games NPC. This way the bridges playerbase will be statisfied, but the other modes will get more players as well.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Blockwars Bridges gets the lowest amount of players out of all the permanent games. I think Blockwars Bridges should be a featured game, and be replaced by Blockwars CTF.

Blockwars Capture The Flag has more strategy involved due to the large playing field and the wide variety of kits. Blockwars Bridges has a much smaller map though and doesn't have any kits. I think that Blockwars CTF would get more players than Blockwars Bridges, so it would be a good idea to make Blockwars CTF a permanent game instead of Blockwars Bridges.

With Blockwars CTF gone from the featured games list, we might get different games voted for when people vote for what the next featured game should be. Currently, the winner of the vote alternates between Blockwars CTF and Slime Survival.
I would not like that imo, because I don't adore Block-wars CTF.

Reactions: Vindicatør

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020

Bridges is also a game of strategy too you know.

How do you know that bridges has the lowest amount?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I am not fan of bridges at all. It's basically like Hypixels but with Block Wars elements. It's not that fun. CTF is a really fun game that has been requested to return for a long time now and has a lot of players. Bridges has a low player count and garners mixed reactions from the Block Wars community. I think switching them would be a good idea and make a lot of people happy.

Another solution is the Block Wars NPC switch between all 3 gamemodes weekly, or every few days.

Either solution actually sounds really good.

Reactions: Herrero

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I still think this is a ridiculous idea what has been implemented, because the game is just good to play and does not take long. this is the worst thing cube will do in all of 2021, i have no respect for this choice

• Sad
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom