Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Guest
Clear to me that renders are easy to make and require no talent. But is it hard to draw on art programs? Because I can draw pretty good but IM THE WORST PERSON TO PAINT/COLOUR. YUCK. Does making said art using programs cheaty? Is more talent needed for colouring? Do i have no talent?
 

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Clear to me that renders are easy to make and require no talent. But is it hard to draw on art programs? Because I can draw pretty good but IM THE WORST PERSON TO PAINT/COLOUR. YUCK. Does making said art using programs cheaty? Is more talent needed for colouring? Do i have no talent?
I think you need talent to make a good render.
I also think it isn't cheaty to make your artwork on an art program because you need skills to use art programs.
(My opinnion)
 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
Renders aren't that hard to make. Editing them to a certain extent is quite difficult though. It really takes some time to learn how Photoshop or other editing software work.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
Top Bottom