Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Guest
Clear to me that renders are easy to make and require no talent. But is it hard to draw on art programs? Because I can draw pretty good but IM THE WORST PERSON TO PAINT/COLOUR. YUCK. Does making said art using programs cheaty? Is more talent needed for colouring? Do i have no talent?
 

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Clear to me that renders are easy to make and require no talent. But is it hard to draw on art programs? Because I can draw pretty good but IM THE WORST PERSON TO PAINT/COLOUR. YUCK. Does making said art using programs cheaty? Is more talent needed for colouring? Do i have no talent?
I think you need talent to make a good render.
I also think it isn't cheaty to make your artwork on an art program because you need skills to use art programs.
(My opinnion)
 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
Renders aren't that hard to make. Editing them to a certain extent is quite difficult though. It really takes some time to learn how Photoshop or other editing software work.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Tamim wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
My favorite Moderator!
Eli wrote on __Merv's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Top Bottom