Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Clear to me that renders are easy to make and require no talent. But is it hard to draw on art programs? Because I can draw pretty good but IM THE WORST PERSON TO PAINT/COLOUR. YUCK. Does making said art using programs cheaty? Is more talent needed for colouring? Do i have no talent?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Clear to me that renders are easy to make and require no talent. But is it hard to draw on art programs? Because I can draw pretty good but IM THE WORST PERSON TO PAINT/COLOUR. YUCK. Does making said art using programs cheaty? Is more talent needed for colouring? Do i have no talent?
I think you need talent to make a good render.
I also think it isn't cheaty to make your artwork on an art program because you need skills to use art programs.
(My opinnion)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Renders aren't that hard to make. Editing them to a certain extent is quite difficult though. It really takes some time to learn how Photoshop or other editing software work.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom